If someone hacking the DNC is such a big deal

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
This is one question i can never get a logical answer on. NEVER
the FBI got everything they needed to get from the well respected, Security firm, Crowdstrike.... not just their summary but copies of all files off the server that were affected by the hack and all files that showed how the hack was done and by whom....

there is no need for the FBI to have all of their files on donors and finances and all those other things that are private on their server.

and no, I don't blame them one itty bitty bit not handing over their whole server to the FBI after coming off a one year period of them leaking one thing after another on the Hillary Clinton server investigation and the way Comey had treated her when she was exonerated.... That's just my guess on why they didn't...no one has come out and said why the DNC didn't....

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
Not quite following you here. I doubt they knew they'd been hacked until their emails showed up on Wikileaks.

The Republicans, rightfully, had been complaining that the former Secretary of State's habitual use of an unsecure server put her at risk of being hacked since high level officials are good targets for hacking. She said she never used it for classified information, something the FBI proved was, at best, mistaken, at worst, a lie.
Why didnt they turn their servers in to our intelligence communities? If its such a big deal, wouldnt they want to get to the bottom of it?
To get to the bottom of it they would have to expose their dirty laundry and underhandedness.
It's a national security issue. Our guys would just make it happen. No, nothing found would be released or could be used in court.

the FBI got everything they needed to get from the well respected, Security firm, Cloudstrike.... not just their summary but copies of all files off the server that were affected by the hack and all files that showed how the hack was done and by whom....

there is no need for the FBI to have all of their files on donors and finances and all those other things that are private on their server.

and no, I don't blame them one itty bitty bit not handing over their whole server to the FBI after coming off a one year period of them leaking one thing after another on the Hillary Clinton server investigation and the way Comey had treated her when she was exonerated.... That's just my guess on why they didn't...no one has come out and said why the DNC didn't....
well respected? Like when they fell flat on their face over the ukranian artillery app? Lol
And you are missing my point. Why didnt they give the servers to our intelligence agencies? Why did our intelligence agencies have to STRIKE A DEAL so a third party contractor could look at it?
One that has ties to Ukraine?

You should see who belongs to the Atlantic Council that are pro Ukrainian and anti Russian. Not just the CrowdStrike co founder.

Remember Evelyn Farkas? The one who said it was so important to get the information out about Russia to everyone? This was the woman who went on MSNBC and spilled the beans.

:)

This is what she said...

In her “Morning Joe” segment discussing the Times report, Farkas said that she too grew “very worried” after the election that intelligence gathered on Trump advisers would be squirreled away after Trump took office.

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas said in the interview.

In another interview on MSNBC later in the day, Farkas described a “frantic desire” within the Obama administration to preserve the intelligence.

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Obama Official Responds To Allegations She Spread Trump Intel [VIDEO]

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Farkas Joins Atlantic Council as Nonresident Senior Fellow

Evelyn Farkas

the way comey treated hillary? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
Dear FUCKING Jesus

I cant believe C4A had the balls to say "the way comey treated hillary"
:rofl:

Dear FUCKING Jesus
He just wrecked her election. Nothing serious, dupe.
He should have called for an indictment. Thats what he should have done. That bitch didnt even get a slap on the wrist.
One of the most powerful women in the world is too goddamn stupid to send an email. GTFO

And the Dems. And they actually screwed up a report for the Ukraine in a hack they had.
Not quite following you here. I doubt they knew they'd been hacked until their emails showed up on Wikileaks.

The Republicans, rightfully, had been complaining that the former Secretary of State's habitual use of an unsecure server put her at risk of being hacked since high level officials are good targets for hacking. She said she never used it for classified information, something the FBI proved was, at best, mistaken, at worst, a lie.
Why didnt they turn their servers in to our intelligence communities? If its such a big deal, wouldnt they want to get to the bottom of it?
How do you turn in Yahoo or whatever they were using to the FBI and CIA? Most likely it wasn't the server itself that got hacked (but it's possible) but that the user's passwords were hacked.
It was the server.
I'm sure our guys looked into it regardless if the DNC wanted them to do so or not. Cyberwarfare is a serious issue.
They had to strike a deal so crowdstrike(third party contractor) could look at them. Who, apparently, have ties to ukraine.

the FBI got everything they needed to get from the well respected, Security firm, Crowdstrike.... not just their summary but copies of all files off the server that were affected by the hack and all files that showed how the hack was done and by whom....

Is that how the FBI works? They hand you a subpoena and you send them an email from your IT guy?

Worse, why doesn't the FBI go in and take them?
Can they do that?

The DNC server is the site of an alleged crime. How can you prosecute a crime without a dead body? Further, if it turned out the server was clean after accusing Russia of hacking it, that would be a crime. The DNC has absolutely NO REASON for refusing to turn it over. That right there suggests funny business, and the FBI can absolutely demand that server, even break down their doors, holding that server is obstruction of the law and the FBI is the law.

the FBI got everything they needed to get from the well respected, Security firm, Cloudstrike.... not just their summary but copies of all files off the server that were affected by the hack and all files that showed how the hack was done and by whom....

well respected? Like when they fell flat on their face over the ukranian artillery app? Lol
And you are missing my point. Why didnt they give the servers to our intelligence agencies? Why did our intelligence agencies have to STRIKE A DEAL so a third party contractor could look at it?
One that has ties to Ukraine?
I don't know why. but if the FBI feels they really need the DNC server and is not satisfied with the Crowdstrike analysis, they should subpoena the Server imo. They did get the Podesta server, didn't they? maybe they compared what they got off of Podesta's to what they got off of the crowdstrike report?

Dear FUCKING Jesus
He just wrecked her election. Nothing serious, dupe.
He should have called for an indictment. Thats what he should have done. That bitch didnt even get a slap on the wrist.
One of the most powerful women in the world is too goddamn stupid to send an email. GTFO
Probably because she didn't do anything illegal EVER, dupe, and her server seems to be the only one that WASN'T hacked...

Worse, why doesn't the FBI go in and take them?
Can they do that?

The DNC server is the site of an alleged crime. How can you prosecute a crime without a dead body? Further, if it turned out the server was clean after accusing Russia of hacking it, that would be a crime. The DNC has absolutely NO REASON for refusing to turn it over. That right there suggests funny business, and the FBI can absolutely demand that server, even break down their doors, holding that server is obstruction of the law and the FBI is the law.
Im just not sure thats how it works.. but maybe it is idk

Could you call the police and tell them your house was broken into and your TV stolen, then when they arrive tell them you can't show them any evidence of a break-on, and won't let them come in or see where the missing TV used to be, or show any proof that you even HAD a given TV? Then expect them to go out looking for it and create a police report?

Could you call the police and tell them your house was broken into and your TV stolen, then when they arrive tell them you can't show them any evidence of a break-on, and won't let them come in or see where the missing TV used to be, or show any proof that you even HAD a given TV? Then expect them to go out looking for it and create a police report?
No, they just wouldnt do shit about it. That the DNC is a private org, was my point. I would think they could have gotten a judge to get it done, though. Wonder why they didnt?

You want them to give their servers to Trump?

Are you fucking joking?

Forum List

Back