If someone breaks the law and enters a park and watches the birds say, who could catch the Kung Flu

Not a problem if only you go. Thing is, everyone else wants to go too and use the water fountain and the bathrooms. They want to walk the dog and get the kids out of the house, what do they know about social distancing? It sucks. I would have been to the beach half a dozen times by now but accept that people are too careless to make it safe.
..the virus can't jump from one person to the other ......

Not a problem if only you go. Thing is, everyone else wants to go too and use the water fountain and the bathrooms. They want to walk the dog and get the kids out of the house, what do they know about social distancing? It sucks. I would have been to the beach half a dozen times by now but accept that people are too careless to make it safe.
..the virus can't jump from one person to the other ......
It damned well can.

Being locked in your home without being able to go out is supposed to be irritating and painful. Then enemy democrats will tell you it's Trump's fault and you will dutifully obey. Not noticing that it's the democrats that have locked you in.

What truly deserves a little wink is the way laws just don't apply to the dregs. The homeless can piss and shit in the parks, subways and buses. Drug dealers can still congregate and do their business. They will never get a ticket. You will.

Seriously since the rain, sun and weather kill the virus, what is the scientific reason to close parks. You are more likely to get attacked by a bigfoot then spread or catch C19 in a park
I live in the mountains so, yeah.....Gotta watch out for Dem Bigfoots.....And bears, you live here, you got bears.

Being locked in your home without being able to go out is supposed to be irritating and painful. Then enemy democrats will tell you it's Trump's fault and you will dutifully obey. Not noticing that it's the democrats that have locked you in.

The Democraps are counting on the people to be that stupid. It is the only hope that they have of getting any outcome out of the next election cycle other than a devastating mass defeat. This time, I think (hope) that they will be proven to be very much mistaken.

Forum List

Back