If someone breaks the law and enters a park and watches the birds say, who could catch the Kung Flu

I understand why they are protesting in michigan...but not minnesota.

Minnesota has handled this VERY WELL! (even thought we have a democrat governor).

Go for a drive, or a walk, or to the park...just stay away from other people! I go out every day & never get hassled...we all just cooperate & things work out well.

Nobody is stomping on my rights and I am respectful to NOT infect others...same as they do for me.

Then in other states you have cops handing out $500 tickets for being outside of your house (not even near anybody else) because it's not an "emergency". I don't know who these politicians think they are but they are about to be schooled in a harsh way.

The power is in the hands of the people! If WE decide to physically pick you up & throw your ass out of the governors mansion...WE WILL!

• Banned
I understand why they are protesting in michigan...but not minnesota.

Minnesota has handled this VERY WELL! (even thought we have a democrat governor).

Go for a drive, or a walk, or to the park...just stay away from other people! I go out every day & never get hassled...we all just cooperate & things work out well.

Nobody is stomping on my rights and I am respectful to NOT infect others...same as they do for me.

Then in other states you have cops handing out $500 tickets for being outside of your house (not even near anybody else) because it's not an "emergency". I don't know who these politicians think they are but they are about to be schooled in a harsh way.

The power is in the hands of the people! If WE decide to physically pick you up & throw your ass out of the governors mansion...WE WILL!
Just make sure you keep back 6 feet from the ass

Not a problem if only you go. Thing is, everyone else wants to go too and use the water fountain and the bathrooms. They want to walk the dog and get the kids out of the house, what do they know about social distancing? It sucks. I would have been to the beach half a dozen times by now but accept that people are too careless to make it safe.

That's the ticket! The cooperation is the key. Maybe in states that have taken further steps, it is because too many people weren't cooperating. It can happen.

Just make sure you keep back 6 feet from the ass

I wont need to...tim walls understands that Minnesotans are a pesky bunch :)

We will go a long way to make things work for all of us...but DON'T piss us off!

HW6.jpg

That's how it's been here so far in Nevada and we also have a Dem gov

Unless a park, beach, etc is extremely overcrowded, people tend to socially distance from people not in their group anyway.

That's the ticket! The cooperation is the key. Maybe in states that have taken further steps, it is because too many people weren't cooperating. It can happen.

You're right...too many people and lack of elbow room can cause problems.

That's why the Japanese culture is so polite & well mannered...they have alot of people & no space.

Not a problem if only you go. Thing is, everyone else wants to go too and use the water fountain and the bathrooms. They want to walk the dog and get the kids out of the house, what do they know about social distancing? It sucks. I would have been to the beach half a dozen times by now but accept that people are too careless to make it safe.
You are going to be a prisoner of this for the rest of your life, I pity you

That's how it's been here so far in Nevada and we also have a Dem gov
Same in Maine.

We in MN are still allowed to use our motorboats. Just putting in my batteries today and plan to put in water soon. More outdoor activities and non essential businesses will open, while restaurants and crowded venues will remain closed.
Stores were packed as hell last weekend, and I get a sense that folks are not too concerned to be out and about.
Construction was considered essential from day one, so my life has remained fairly normal other than wife being furloughed.
Walz has approached this pragmatically with advice from Dr. Osterholm of the UofM and the many go to sources from the Mayo Clinic. I think he has done the best he can with a crappy situation and hasn't gone overboard like some states.

Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot = Safe

Beach = Biblical Plague

:aug08_031:

Save your pity for those who will needlessly die. My SO has some chronic breathing problems. She is far too important to me to not take this very seriously. We still go places but motherfuckers better stay back from her.

His kind prefer it that way. I'd be OK with that, except that they nearly always want to force that sort of existence on those of us who want no part of it.

Save your pity for those who will needlessly die. My SO has some chronic breathing problems. She is far too important to me to not take this very seriously. We still go places but motherfuckers better stay back from her.

Really?

What would a Gillettized pussy such as yourself do to anyone who gets too close, other than slink away and cower in fear?

The surgeon general has determined that only morons smoke in the first place

But they let people because a pack of cigarettes has only 3 cents worth of tobacco the rest being taxes.

I have an employee who has asthma could not talk he was so sick and was turned down 4 times for testing

If this was real he would have been tested

Forum List

Back