If Ryan gets a chance to implemant anyone of of his proposed budgets

.....Let me see what would I like to spend 2 trillion on, education or wars that are lies. I will need some time to think about that.

I choose WAR. Every time. Without even the need to debate it.

Education. Has no legitimate place in Federal Government spending. It's unconstitutional. War on the other hand IS a Constitutional power of the Federal Government. I do mourn the loss of our male service people. We could have saved all that by simply nuking Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and having the CIA assassinate Hussein.
I'll keep this simple , buddy your just blind ignorant. You fit perfectly with the rest of the mindless in the right wing.

He's dead on right. You are a moron.

We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade, This is the promise to our country from the right.View attachment 97038

So let me get this straight..... if he cuts the budget, which in the long run means I won't get my taxes raised, and possibly get my taxes cut...... you are suggesting that somehow I'll be worse off?

Especially given that not one thing in the budget, beyond the military, and the justice system.... benefits me? How will I be worse off? How will I end up no longer being part of the middle class (assuming I'm part of the middle class)?
Forgetting your two things, without the other ones that only the blind can't see , I would double my estimate of the increase in poor in this country to 3 to 5% to 6 to 10% increase every year and double the percentage of people falling out of the middle class from it doubling in every decade to doubling in ever 5 years/ . If you can't get past the only one that counts is you, this country will die and your inability to see that is blind stupidity.

Right, but the primary reason people fall out of the middle class, is because you tax away their money.

I only made $23,000 for the year. I paid $4,600 in taxes, on my massive $23,000 income.

Now regardless of what you people on the left claim, the reality very little of that is going to pay for roads, or bridges, police or fire, or even sewers, or even the US military.

The vast vast majority of that is going to programs that I don't qualify for.

You are not helping the people like me. You are a burden to people like me. You are a burden on the lower and middle class.
Buddy your so blind, simply look at what our tax dollars are spent on, A person with a family of four would pay $50.00 on federal taxes, everything else is SS, Medicare. family of three pays 455.00, family of two 860.00 and the most you would have to pay is if your single , you would pay 1455.00 less then 1/3 of what you said. That by no means is unreasonable. Go someplace where they don't pay taxes , oh never mind , there is no such place anywhere in this world.

We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade, This is the promise to our country from the right.View attachment 97038

So let me get this straight..... if he cuts the budget, which in the long run means I won't get my taxes raised, and possibly get my taxes cut...... you are suggesting that somehow I'll be worse off?

Especially given that not one thing in the budget, beyond the military, and the justice system.... benefits me? How will I be worse off? How will I end up no longer being part of the middle class (assuming I'm part of the middle class)?
Forgetting your two things, without the other ones that only the blind can't see , I would double my estimate of the increase in poor in this country to 3 to 5% to 6 to 10% increase every year and double the percentage of people falling out of the middle class from it doubling in every decade to doubling in ever 5 years/ . If you can't get past the only one that counts is you, this country will die and your inability to see that is blind stupidity.

Right, but the primary reason people fall out of the middle class, is because you tax away their money.

I only made $23,000 for the year. I paid $4,600 in taxes, on my massive $23,000 income.

Now regardless of what you people on the left claim, the reality very little of that is going to pay for roads, or bridges, police or fire, or even sewers, or even the US military.

The vast vast majority of that is going to programs that I don't qualify for.

You are not helping the people like me. You are a burden to people like me. You are a burden on the lower and middle class.
Buddy your so blind, simply look at what our tax dollars are spent on, A person with a family of four would pay $50.00 on federal taxes, everything else is SS, Medicare. family of three pays 455.00, family of two 860.00 and the most you would have to pay is if your single , you would pay 1455.00 less then 1/3 of what you said. That by no means is unreasonable. Go someplace where they don't pay taxes , oh never mind , there is no such place anywhere in this world.

Ah, so typical of a left-winger. You sit around claiming that you are for the poor, the lower-class, the working person.

Then when you meet one, and they tell you how much they pay in taxes to support your programs none of which benefit us........ "That by no means is unreasonable. Go someplace where they don't pay taxes , oh never mind , there is no such place anywhere in this world"

See? These left-wingers don't give a crap about us. Never have. Never will.

At least the 1% have supplied me with a job, with a house, with a car, with food, with clothes and all the things I have.

What has the left-wing supplied me with? Taunts, insults, and taxes. Typical left-winger. This is why Trump won. I don't even like Trump, but I see why his supporters voted for him. You people are jerks.

I work with the poor, the real poor, 3 days a week. You have no clue what poor is. What I told you is you don't pay the federal tax you claim to pay, if you try to make a point if you need to distort the truth by adding zero's to your money comment. Then I have little time for you gibberish. My concern is everyone who makes a amount of money that makes it hard to get by on from check to check but that concern doesn't include that all these people I'm concerned about shouldn't pay taxes. I have no Idea what you spend on federal taxes because what you said you spend simply isn't true. Your problem isn't as much taxes as it is the amount of income that your paid. No working poor should make that amount. It is stupid for a country to have to add tax money to support a corporations bottom line by keeping a roof over that families head and food on their table. If we didn't have to do that you would see more of you income. Someone has gotten to you to create your perspective which I'd say is ass backwards. You my friend, like many others, are getting robbed not by taxes but by who you work for.

I work with the poor, the real poor, 3 days a week. You have no clue what poor is. What I told you is you don't pay the federal tax you claim to pay, if you try to make a point if you need to distort the truth by adding zero's to your money comment. Then I have little time for you gibberish. My concern is everyone who makes a amount of money that makes it hard to get by on from check to check but that concern doesn't include that all these people I'm concerned about shouldn't pay taxes. I have no Idea what you spend on federal taxes because what you said you spend simply isn't true. Your problem isn't as much taxes as it is the amount of income that your paid. No working poor should make that amount. It is stupid for a country to have to add tax money to support a corporations bottom line by keeping a roof over that families head and food on their table. If we didn't have to do that you would see more of you income. Someone has gotten to you to create your perspective which I'd say is ass backwards. You my friend, like many others, are getting robbed not by taxes but by who you work for.

Yeah, I worked for the local homeless shelter. I know what poor is, and that's why I open my home to host some. That's why I routinely, even to this day, support charities with my massive $20k income.

None of that changes the fact that I posted you the direct facts of what I have in income, and what I pay in taxes, which I got directly from my IRS statement, which is in my desk.

Confronted with the facts, you resorted to insults and accusations, the latest being "distort the truth by adding zero's to your money comment". That's what you people are. You don't care how your policies affect us. And when you are shown the facts, you simply start the insults and accusations.

You claim to want a discussion of the facts, but the moment the facts don't fit your ideology, the real character of the left spills out. Petty put downs, insults, dismissal, and deflection. That's the true character of the left. You look down your nose at everyone who doesn't agree with you, no matter what they have been through, or what they do.

In 2011 I had a taxable income of just $12,000 for the year. I ate nothing but chicken and rice. That was my diet for 12 months. Do you care? Of course not. It doesn't matter how much money you stole from my check to fund your programs, because in your eyes, we're just white trash. We work for a living. We get up at 3 AM, and don't get home till 4 PM. Doesn't matter to you. We're nothing but the great unwashed working people.

But some preggy welfare queen popping out her 7th kid, who hasn't worked a day in their lives..... You take our money, and give it to her, who hasn't done one beneficial thing for the country since she was born.

Domino's pizza takes EBT.... isn't that peachy? While I was eating chicken and rice, paying for my own food, working 72 hours a week.... but you don't give crap about me. Just her.... cause she's democrap, and voted for Obama.

Yeah, I worked for the local homeless shelter. I know what poor is, and that's why I open my home to host some. That's why I routinely, even to this day, support charities with my massive $20k income.

None of that changes the fact that I posted you the direct facts of what I have in income, and what I pay in taxes, which I got directly from my IRS statement, which is in my desk.

Confronted with the facts, you resorted to insults and accusations, the latest being "distort the truth by adding zero's to your money comment". That's what you people are. You don't care how your policies affect us. And when you are shown the facts, you simply start the insults and accusations.

You claim to want a discussion of the facts, but the moment the facts don't fit your ideology, the real character of the left spills out. Petty put downs, insults, dismissal, and deflection. That's the true character of the left. You look down your nose at everyone who doesn't agree with you, no matter what they have been through, or what they do.

In 2011 I had a taxable income of just $12,000 for the year. I ate nothing but chicken and rice. That was my diet for 12 months. Do you care? Of course not. It doesn't matter how much money you stole from my check to fund your programs, because in your eyes, we're just white trash. We work for a living. We get up at 3 AM, and don't get home till 4 PM. Doesn't matter to you. We're nothing but the great unwashed working people.

But some preggy welfare queen popping out her 7th kid, who hasn't worked a day in their lives..... You take our money, and give it to her, who hasn't done one beneficial thing for the country since she was born.

Domino's pizza takes EBT.... isn't that peachy? While I was eating chicken and rice, paying for my own food, working 72 hours a week.... but you don't give crap about me. Just her.... cause she's democrap, and voted for Obama.

This guys a bullshitter , it's not that complicated he told us what his annual salary was and this clown says its right on his IRS statement that says he paid $4600.00 in fed tax on a income of $23,000.00. I really have no idea what he said afterwards because what can you do with a liar like this. If he single with his taxes, after his exemption of $6300.00 and Itemized deduction for 0ne of $4000.00 . His taxable income, the amount he would have to pay taxes on is $12,700.00. He has some sort of family, so with two deductions 8000.00. and with marred filing jointly add another $12,600.00 for a total of $20,600.00. The amount he would pay taxes after deducting the $20,600.00 is $2,400.00, I believe that would be $240.00 in taxes. But this Tax accountant here says he pays $4600.00 . B as in Bull Shit.

This guys a bullshitter , it's not that complicated he told us what his annual salary was and this clown says its right on his IRS statement that says he paid $4600.00 in fed tax on a income of $23,000.00. I really have no idea what he said afterwards because what can you do with a liar like this. If he single with his taxes, after his exemption of $6300.00 and Itemized deduction for 0ne of $4000.00 . His taxable income, the amount he would have to pay taxes on is $12,700.00. He has some sort of family, so with two deductions 8000.00. and with marred filing jointly add another $12,600.00 for a total of $20,600.00. The amount he would pay taxes after deducting the $20,600.00 is $2,400.00, I believe that would be $240.00 in taxes. But this Tax accountant here says he pays $4600.00 . B as in Bull Shit.

Dude that was me.
You show me where I said it was all Federal Income Tax? I said I paid $4,600 in tax. That is exactly how much I paid.

See you lefties think somehow the only tax that matters in only Federal Income tax. Then you put in place policies like Obama Care, which requires States fund more health care, which requires State increase taxes. Then you play the I'm an ignorant left-wing moron card and claim that "well yeah, but Obama didn't raise Federal Income Tax on you!.

Should I go into education programs, that drive up property taxes?

How about the unemployment compensation program, that due to Obama's 99-week deal, caused the state of Ohio to have to borrow money from the Federal government, which they now are suggesting another tax hike will be required to pay back?

You drop millions of taxes on the working people of this country, but you do so by requiring states to foot the bill. That way you morons can sit there and say "your taxes are low" even while I'm shelling out $4,600 of my massive $23,000 income in taxes, to fund your programs.

Dude that was me.
You show me where I said it was all Federal Income Tax? I said I paid $4,600 in tax. That is exactly how much I paid.

See you lefties think somehow the only tax that matters in only Federal Income tax. Then you put in place policies like Obama Care, which requires States fund more health care, which requires State increase taxes. Then you play the I'm an ignorant left-wing moron card and claim that "well yeah, but Obama didn't raise Federal Income Tax on you!.

Should I go into education programs, that drive up property taxes?

How about the unemployment compensation program, that due to Obama's 99-week deal, caused the state of Ohio to have to borrow money from the Federal government, which they now are suggesting another tax hike will be required to pay back?

You drop millions of taxes on the working people of this country, but you do so by requiring states to foot the bill. That way you morons can sit there and say "your taxes are low" even while I'm shelling out $4,600 of my massive $23,000 income in taxes, to fund your programs.

Like I said I quit reading at the first moment that I read stupid, what does this mean Idiot Quote from you "None of that changes the fact that I posted you the direct facts of what I have in income, and what I pay in taxes, which I got directly from my IRS statement, which is in my desk."

I'm sure you have all the facts to support your theory.
I wonder what will happen when funding is pulled for the old, the sick and the needy and cutting taxes massively only on the wealthy, at a time that in the last 35 years no one except the very rich have gained any of the massive increase in wealth in this country. So you tell me, If I'm right and what I just said is true, which it is, what do you think will happen. You people will suffer like the rest of us. You deserve it, I don't.

I wonder what will happen when funding is pulled for the old, the sick and the needy and cutting taxes massively only on the wealthy, at a time that in the last 35 years no one except the very rich have gained any of the massive increase in wealth in this country. So you tell me, If I'm right and what I just said is true, which it is, what do you think will happen. You people will suffer like the rest of us. You deserve it, I don't.

So you have no facts, just your opinion. Didn't Obama's administration increase the poor in this country and the gap between rich and poor in this country?

Why would I deserve something and not you? Sounds pretty strange to me.

So you have no facts, just your opinion. Didn't Obama's administration increase the poor in this country and the gap between rich and poor in this country?

No but Tax policy going back to 1981 did. That gap will only increase with the psychopath you put in power now. You have my Guaranty. I cheated, I looked at the analyses of the maniacs tax proposal. Totally opposite of the lie he pulled in the stupid with.

No but Tax policy going back to 1981 did. That gap will only increase with the psychopath you put in power now. You have my Guaranty. I cheated, I looked at the analyses of the maniacs tax proposal. Totally opposite of the lie he pulled in the stupid with.

I didn't put anyone in power, I didn't vote for the two in one party like you did, nutjob. You nutters are so freakin off the hook. So unless you have facts, you have got nothing as you keep proving over and over.

I didn't put anyone in power, I didn't vote for the two in one party like you did, nutjob. You nutters are so freakin off the hook. So unless you have facts, you have got nothing as you keep proving over and over.

There will be more and more people saying they didn't vote for him as time goes by, it's easy to pick out the haters.

Ryan's a Democrat. He can never be trusted. The Republicans need to remove him and McConnell as soon as possible.

Repeating the same response over and over doesn't make it a fact. You have nothing and it still remains nothing. Disparaging over 60 million people is a tactic that didn't work with Clinton, why do you think it would work now?

There will be more and more people saying they didn't vote for him as time goes by, it's easy to pick out the haters.

When the two major parties trot out dumb and dumber and you pick one, you are the problem.

Forum List

Back