If Roe v. Wade is overturned, here's how abortion laws in each state will stand

Speak for yourself. I am doing fine. Maybe, you trumptards need to get a job and quit whining?
Anyone that's as committed to spewing hateful venom against others for their political differences, is most assuredly NOT "fine". You strike me as an example of a peaceful, loving soul who would cheerfully see anti-abortion voters imprisoned or worse. Keep kidding yourself, it does the rest of us no harm.

Trump supporters need to mind their own business.
Most DO. I've yet to see any who are raising hell about CA or NY or IL policies on abortion. It's the federal overreach against states where the majority are against it that we find wrong and unacceptable. IOW, those screaming the loudest over this are the ones who actually won't be impacted by it at all. The blue states will be totally free to continue as they see fit. P'raps they should mind THEIR OWN BUSINESS, hum?

Why use abortion as a means of birth control when there are so many other options to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Think proactive vs reactive.
THIS^ is my biggest problem with these people who so adamantly demand abortion on demand. It is ALL about their convenience. It is sickening that so many take no precaution at all because they know they can flush the consequences - usually at someone else's expense.

Most DO. I've yet to see any who are raising hell about CA or NY or IL policies on abortion. It's the federal overreach against states where the majority are against it that we find wrong and unacceptable. IOW, those screaming the loudest over this are the ones who actually won't be impacted by it at all. The blue states will be totally free to continue as they see fit. P'raps they should mind THEIR OWN BUSINESS, hum?
These fuckers have no idea about privacy. They want to destroy family core values, they want children to snitch on their family members, they have no value of rights when it comes to gun ownership, that fucker who said half of America needs to mind their own business does. It's when my tax dollars get involved I make it my business.

Anyone that's as committed to spewing hateful venom against others for their political differences, is most assuredly NOT "fine". You strike me as an example of a peaceful, loving soul who would cheerfully see anti-abortion voters imprisoned or worse. Keep kidding yourself, it does the rest of us no harm.
LOL, I'm not the one whining about high prices. As for arresting anti-abortion? LOL again

You do realize my side wants tolerance, right? The right for people to live free without having to force people to do anything against their will?

You nazi will never understand that concept. :itsok:

THIS^ is my biggest problem with these people who so adamantly demand abortion on demand. It is ALL about their convenience. It is sickening that so many take no precaution at all because they know they can flush the consequences - usually at someone else's expense.
It's that personal responsibility thing that Americans cannot seem to grasp.

This is just an informative post to let us all know where things will stand, if and when Roe v Wade is overturned:

Here's where states stand, according to Guttmacher:
  • Alabama: Pre-Roe ban, near-total ban, state Constitution bars protection
  • Arizona: Pre-Roe ban
  • Arkansas: Pre-Roe ban, trigger ban, near-total ban
  • Georgia: Six-week ban
  • Idaho: Trigger ban, six-week ban
  • Iowa: Six-week ban
  • Kentucky: Trigger ban, six-week ban
  • Louisiana: Trigger ban, near-total ban, six-week ban, state Constitution bars protection
  • Michigan: Pre-Roe ban
  • Mississippi: Pre-Roe ban, trigger ban, six-week ban
  • Missouri: Trigger ban, eight-week ban
  • North Dakota: Trigger ban, six-week ban
  • Ohio: Six-week ban
  • Oklahoma: Pre-Roe ban, trigger ban (effective November 1, 2021), near-total ban, six-week ban
  • South Carolina: Six-week ban
  • South Dakota: Trigger ban
  • Tennessee: Trigger ban, six-week ban, state Constitution bars protection
  • Texas: Pre-Roe ban, trigger ban, six-week ban
  • Utah: Trigger ban, near-total ban
  • West Virginia: Pre-Roe ban, state Constitution bars protection
  • Wisconsin: Pre-Roe ban
  • Wyoming: Trigger ban
According to the institute, four other states – Florida, Indiana, Montana and Nebraska – have indicators that they could likely ban abortion as soon as possible without federal protections.

States with protections on abortions​

Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have laws that protect the right to abortion, according to Guttmacher.
Here are the states with protections:
  • California: Prior to viability
  • Colorado: Throughout pregnancy
  • Connecticut: Prior to viability
  • Delaware: Prior to viability
  • District of Columbia: Throughout pregnancy
  • Hawaii: Prior to viability
  • Illinois: Prior to viability
  • Maine: Prior to viability
  • Maryland: Prior to viability
  • Massachusetts: Prior to viability
  • Nevada: Prior to viability
  • New Jersey: Throughout pregnancy
  • New York: Prior to viability
  • Oregon: Throughout pregnancy
  • Rhode Island: Prior to viability
  • Vermont: Throughout pregnancy
  • Washington: Prior to viability
Ok... So where's the problem?

There is no abortions being performed in Missouri now.

The last was like two years ago.

Eight weeks is a compromise.

Life begins at conception.

Forum List

Back