If President Trump Stops Immigration Forever... Will There Ever Be a Better President?

Let's hope that president Trump's immigration ban is as temporary as the income tax. Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program, which is excellent news in this case.

But if so... Will Trump be remembered as the best president in the history of the United States for at least the next century? Surely no other president has made as crucially important decision for the nation?
Immigration in the 21st century is a sign that the US is far more successful than any of those nations people are running from.
Just like being burglarized is a sign your house contains more valuables than the house the burglars live in. So, pat yourself on the back at your success and remove your doors!

Let's hope that president Trump's immigration ban is as temporary as the income tax. Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program, which is excellent news in this case.

But if so... Will Trump be remembered as the best president in the history of the United States for at least the next century? Surely no other president has made as crucially important decision for the nation?
From what I am hearing Drumpf already has a lock on being the biggest fuckup to ever hold the position of POTUS.

Immigration in the 21st century is a sign that the US is far more successful than any of those nations people are running from.
Just like being burglarized is a sign your house contains more valuables than the house the burglars live in. So, pat yourself on the back at your success and remove your doors!
Then shitheads like you should stop posting how much the US sucks.

From what I am hearing Drumpf already has a lock on being the biggest fuckup to ever hold the position of POTUS.
You associate with people who think like you!
I'm shocked!

We should do like that towering success, Israel. Limit immigration to Christians only like Israel allows immigration of Jews only (except black Jews).

"Shitheads"? Haha, did I strike a nerve?

Not all all; I realize you're a loser who needs non-English speaking humans around to make you feel better about yourself.
I work with guys who live the hood and taught them how to feel good about themselves regardless of what Honky or other Darkies have to say,

Not all all; I realize you're a loser who needs non-English speaking humans around to make you feel better about yourself.
I work with guys who live the hood and taught them how to feel good about themselves regardless of what Honky or other Darkies have to say,
Are you drunk? Nothing you wrote is relevant to my post. Hey, listen, as a Jew, would you answer this question for me: how is it Jews in this country and in Israel are dead set against immigration of non-Jews (especially blacks) into Israel, yet, the most supportive group for mass immigration of non-whites into the United States (when Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law in 1965, there were great celebrations in New York that evening celebrating it as Jewish victory over the Gentiles)? Are Jews hypocritical? Devious? Could it be stuff like this that is the reason Jews keep getting kicked out of everywhere they go? Could Jews themselves be responsible for the very anti-Semitism they never tire complaining of?

Are you drunk? Nothing you wrote is relevant to my post. Hey, listen, as a Jew, would you answer this question for me: how is it Jews in this country and in Israel are dead set against immigration of non-Jews (especially blacks) into Israel, yet, the most supportive group for mass immigration of non-whites into the United States (when Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law in 1965, there were great celebrations in New York that evening celebrating it as Jewish victory over the Gentiles)? Are Jews hypocritical? Devious? Could it be stuff like this that is the reason Jews keep getting kicked out of everywhere they go? Could Jews themselves be responsible for the very anti-Semitism they never tire complaining of?
If Jews were dead set against non-Jews, then why are there 6,000,000 Muslims & Christian Arabs living comfortably in Israel?
I suggest you inquire why Muslim and African nations are constantly murdering each other.
I also suggest you look at a map of the Middle East see if you can find Israel and then let me know why Jews are not allowed into any Muslim nations.

You see, if I invited you to live on my block and then you tossed a grenade into my house, my Italian heavy Nassau County Police Force would put a bullet in your head.
Israel has been far too nice to 1.2 billion Muslims trying to exterminate Israel since 1948.

If you hate Israel so much, stop using Windows and the Intel chip, both products of Israeli Jews.

You are hearing a lot of CNN. That's why you are failing at life boi.

The ban should be temporary, but when we do restart immigration again, we should return to what made us a great country, accepting immigrants from the civilized nations of Europe.

we should return to what made us a great country,

Immigrating from Europe to steal resource rich lands from Natives to exploit is kind of hard to do these day.

Trumpybear is the biggest loser of a President than we have ever had.

The ban should be temporary, but when we do restart immigration again, we should return to what made us a great country, accepting immigrants from the civilized nations of Europe.
they aint' coming cause they don't think we're civilized. LOL
And we didn't think the drunken Micks and smelly Eyetalians were civilized 100 years ago.

Forum List

Back