Did Trump say that Biden refuses to debate, because of the coronavirus???

Will presidential debates happen in the fall, or will they be cancelled due to COVID-19?

• Biden will refuse to debate Trump, citing COVID-19 concerns

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trump will refuse to debate Biden, citing MSM bias concerns

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Presidential debates will happen as scheduled, at Notre Dame, Michigan & Belmont in Nashville

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
At today's presser I thought I heard Trump say that Biden does not want any debates.

The Commission on Presidential Debates will host three presidential debates in Indiana, Michigan, and Tennessee, and a vice-presidential debate in Utah later this year.
As is traditional, all three presidential debates will be held at universities.
Debate #1 is September 29th at Notre Dame, will both candidates show up?

Biden should send out Aunt Jemima his running mate to debate Trump. I wanna see her head swivel as she points a finger in the air and exclaims

"Awww naw mufuckah you didn't"

This country is going down in flames...lol!

At today's presser I thought I heard Trump say that Biden does not want any debates.

The Commission on Presidential Debates will host three presidential debates in Indiana, Michigan, and Tennessee, and a vice-presidential debate in Utah later this year.

If he doesn't debate, he might as well not show up in November. He has to debate. How weak would he look if Trump said "I will debate in front of 200 people if you want" and Biden says "I won't debate because of the Wuhan Virus?" It would be worse than Dukakis riding on a tank with a helmet twice the size of his head.

If I am Trump I would just fill in every debate that Biden skips with a rally, or, a Town Hall and I would allow it to be aired across all networks and bring up Bidens name every third sentence. Game, set, match and he wouldn't have to spend a dime.

Biden has already debunked this Trump lie!

Oh I don't doubt he will debate. The only real question is will he be given the answers in advance.
Other then that it should be a great show Trump answers a question, Biden goes into a stuttering ramble until the moderators have to end it.

If he doesn't debate, he might as well not show up in November. He has to debate. How weak would he look if Trump said "I will debate in front of 200 people if you want" and Biden says "I won't debate because of the Wuhan Virus?" It would be worse than Dukakis riding on a tank with a helmet twice the size of his head.

If I am Trump I would just fill in every debate that Biden skips with a rally, or, a Town Hall and I would allow it to be aired across all networks and bring up Bidens name every third sentence. Game, set, match and he wouldn't have to spend a dime.

I can't stop wondering which would be worse.
To not show up and claim the coronavirus makes a debate too dangerous, as Redfield said, a double whammy, the regular flu and COVID-19.
Or to debate Trump and look senile? Joe does not have command of the facts, and Trump faces a hostile press every day.

Then show us the credible link. Like this:

Oh I don't doubt he will debate. The only real question is will he be given the answers in advance.
Other then that it should be a great show Trump answers a question, Biden goes into a stuttering ramble until the moderators have to end it.

Ah yes, Donna Brazille and Little Debbie Wasserman Schultz giving Hillary the questions in advance of the democrat debates, which Bernie won anyway.
So the super-delegates had to steal the nomination for Hillary. No wonder Berni supporters stayed home.

Then show us the credible link. Like this:

I heard CNN and MSNBC report that this was a lie - and that Biden said he would debate Trump anytime and anywhere. Google it yourself. I don't fact-check all of Trump's insane shit. We're way past that.

Donald Trump claims Joe Biden is 'hiding in a basement' refusing to debate him just hours after Democratic candidate said he's willing to go head-to-head on 'Zoom, Skype, Slack or in person, anytime, anywhere'
  • Trump complained Biden was hiding in a basement and unwilling to debate him
  • 'We have a sleepy guy in the basement of the house that the press is giving the free pass to who doesn't want to do debates because of covid,' Trump said
  • But earlier Thursday Biden said he was ready and willing to debate the president
  • 'Look, I'm ready to debate him. Zoom or Skype or Slack or hangouts or in person, anytime anywhere he wants,' he said

I have no doubt Biden will be at the debates. I question whether or not he'll be wearing pants behind the podium.

Biden wouldn't mind coming out to have a debate, have people pay attention to him instead of him just sitting there, but his caretakers don't want to see it. Everyone knows he's fading, and he was never that bright of a star to start with.

He said Biden was in hiding in general. Laying low under the radar for everything. Think of it, when's the last time you saw him? The one or two times I HAVE seen the idiot, it looked like they had him holed away in some room somewhere afraid he'll get sick from Corona and be unable to finish the campaign much less serve!

“Did Trump say that Biden refuses to debate, because of the coronavirus???”

No.

This is a lie; Trump is a liar.

I'm afraid....well not really afraid lol! that even if Biden is given the answers....even with that, he won't be able to remember a thing....I simply can not see him up there with the President.:dunno:

The Rats will try to avoid this encounter by any means necessary, I think.

He's going to do that anyway. At the expense of all the rest of us. Rump can't help himself. He needs the TV Reality show since that's about all he has left.

Forum List

Back