Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Yeah. Sun is wiping it out in Ecuador and Panama. It's "winter" in Brazil so it doen'ts counts.#1 in skeulz too !

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Someone's unsourced tweet is not a source. Please provide a quote with what he actually said

Also UV light.

Stick around and watch your leftist leaders hate this too. They hate anything that will stop their only chance of getting Biden elected.

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Also UV light.

North Korea has their own quick way to stop the virus...Just shoot them in the head. I just wish more liberals would take that approach, but you know who afraid liberals are of guns...

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

Also UV light.

Oh, shit. Talk about drinking fish tank cleaner. Some dopes are going to try a Clorox cocktail. Or Lysol -- with a twist?

He then says "
So, if the economists say "we have no idea" then anyone would have as good of a guess as them, right?

There's nothing wrong with what he said there.

Well, when they say they don't know jack shit, a rotting goat carcass knows as much as they do, right?

He then says "

He then says "

best brain evah.

Also UV light.

Where's the original quote?
A Tweet?
A video.

And yes, when Pelosi is 3rd hand "quoted", I also want the source.

Forum List

Back