Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
Bloody Sunday was the biggest recruiting tool for the IRA,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Ireland changed only when the people were offered something better,
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?
Wouldnt it be better to live in peace than in fear of atttack ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.
The PLO and now Hamas, what makes you think the Palestinians will elect anyone other than terrorist organizations to govern them. Of course you loons ignore every terrorist act because you hate Jews.

Is that a fact? Based on what? So you believe, as do a great many Americans that if Israel did simply nothing Hamas would simply cease killing Jews? Are you freaking nuts? Iran is Hamas’s main conduit of terrorist support and hell bent on irradiating Israel and every Jew they can find. I suspect you support the USSR’s invasion of Ukraine as well. If Palestinians believed in peace they would rise up against Hamas, just not the case is it. I guess that’s a lesson regarding gun control.
Israel doing nothing is a fantasy. Israel is built on stolen land.

Yeah kidnapping, raping and murdering women and children is just plain silly.
legal in shariah law. The jews who were kidnapped, raped and murdered were NOT
DHIMMIS, they were NOT protected by the
glorious details of shariah law and its provisions for the protected monotheists

Israel doing nothing is a fantasy. Israel is built on stolen land.
in islamic law ----all of "PALESTINE" is muslim land----obtained LEGALLY by the invasion of
Palestine ABU BAKR---circa 636 and various
bloody battles thru 640 conducted by his successor Caliph Umar. All land purchases by
jews are null and void both prior to and after the glorious victories for ALLAH---- tommy tainted knows his shariah

in islamic law ----all of "PALESTINE" is muslim land----obtained LEGALLY by the invasion of
Palestine ABU BAKR---circa 636 and various
bloody battles thru 640 conducted by his successor Caliph Umar. All land purchases by
jews are null and void both prior to and after the glorious victories for ALLAH---- tommy tainted knows his shariah
So you are saying Tommy the Tainted will accept Israel legally obtaining Gaza and kicking out the remaining squatters that even Egypt doesn't trust to house?
😏😄

The point is that Israel is creating the next hamas everyday. They are the people who killed your family.I would never forget that.
A peaceful solution needs to be found and both sides are going to have to compromise.
They need to consider the lives that their children will live.
Terrorism is a vicious circle. All terrorists should be shot, but when you stomp on them, new recruits and/or factions appear, then you stomp on those, and it continues.

But one thing is for sure, give a terrorist the chance, he'll have your guts for garters.

Ah well, let's just surrender to them, cuz 'peace n stuff'.I'm sure they will be magnanimous and kind to all their new dhimmi . lol go over and surrender to Allah. You won't get to snivel about how evil they turn out to be, at least not for long.

We cannot continue policing the world as unapologetic Americans like we never did anything bad.

Last edited:

We cannot continue policing the world as Unapologetic American like we never did anything bad.

So what? The Russian vote rigging was also 'undemocratic', and Mosadegh was their pet stooge. totally dependent on the Communists. Ironically, the mullahs back then backed the Shah. We did them a favor, a big one. You should read a more detailed history of the times instead of snippets from web pages. Un-democratic elections are the norm in Islamo-land. Picking the least bad side is a necessity in foreign policy.

We cannot continue policing the world as unapologetic Americans like we never did anything bad.

We react to aggression and bullying. Don't get confused by silly conspiracy theories from tards and their comic books. The world is a much better place because of us, not because of Red China or the Soviets or Islam. As we decline, the world becomes more violent, not less.

We're on to the WEF.

My greatest fear as far as our government is there a bad people stupid enough to start World War III before they go to jail

Those people only have power because voters here and in Europe choose to be idiots and dumbasses.

So what? The Russian vote rigging was also 'undemocratic', and Mosadegh was their pet stooge. totally dependent on the Communists. Ironically, the mullahs back then backed the Shah. We did them a favor, a big one. You should read a more detailed history of the times instead of snippets from web pages. Un-democratic elections are the norm in Islamo-land. Picking the least bad side is a necessity in foreign policy.
The CIA had no business being in Iran back then, except covertly working on behalf of British and American Oil interests in the Middle East

The CIA had no business being in Iran back then, except covertly working on behalf of British and American Oil interests in the Middle East

Wah wah wah. The Iranians loved British and American money developing their massive oil wealth. The CIA did the right thing. Unless of course you're a big fan of Marxist imperialism and think they were just selfless hippies.

Forum List

Back