Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

every time I see the footage showing THE TUNNELS that represent BILLIONS IN WASTED
RESOURCES----both gold and human effort and lives, I feel----kinda hysterical.
The people seeking justice in the world should get together and STORM THE
TUNNELS-----kinda like JULY 14 in France

When the tormented little child in the playground is taught self defence out of necessity and “ fights back” the bullies scream and cry and shout and shake their fist and scream how dare he because he is ruining their sport and fun… The bullies all the nations and people that hate the little kid ( Israel) are in a rage because they face real consequences for attacking the lonely little kid who they now know will kick their ass for bullying and taunting him when he was small and weak…
The little kid Israel is fighting to survive

They only talk when they are on the receiving end of looking down the barrel of a loaded gun. The people of Palestine made a choice, they chose Hamas over prosperity and subsistence.
When one side has all the guns the other side capitulates. When people realize that Hamas governs its people with fear they realize what absolute power in the hands of a few is all about.
Ten thousand dead kids voted for nothing, and many of the other dead were not even born when Hamas came to power, nice try but you are talking bollocks, and the Israelis have given power to a gang of Zionist crazies it would help if they stopped doing that.

Ten thousand dead kids voted for nothing, and many of the other dead were not even born when Hamas came to power, nice try but you are talking bollocks, and the Israelis have given power to a gang of Zionist crazies it would help if they stopped doing that.
oh------so that's why muslims murder babies-----because non muslim babies VOTE?

Thats just a cop out. Every conflict in the history of the world has ended with dialogue.
Oh yeah? How do you explain WWII. The "dialogue" there was one sided, Allies: "surrender or die" Germany: "Okay", later Japan "Okay". Dialogue implies negotiation with give and take, that never happened. Same with the ACW. U.S. Grant: "surrender or die", R.E. Lee: "Okay"

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
Bloody Sunday was the biggest recruiting tool for the IRA,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Ireland changed only when the people were offered something better,
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?
Wouldnt it be better to live in peace than in fear of atttack ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.
An historical analysis of how the current mass murder in Gaza compares with other recent FOR-PROFIT war crimes:

Israel's military campaign in Gaza seen as among the most destructive in recent history, experts say

"By some measures, destruction in Gaza has outpaced Allied bombings of Germany during World War II.

"Between 1942 and 1945, the allies attacked 51 major German cities and towns, destroying about 40-50% of their urban areas, said Robert Pape, a U.S. military historian. Pape said this amounted to 10% of buildings across Germany, compared to over 33% across Gaza, a densely populated territory of just 140 square miles (360 square kilometers)."

Oh yeah? How do you explain WWII. The "dialogue" there was one sided, Allies: "surrender or die" Germany: "Okay", later Japan "Okay". Dialogue implies negotiation with give and take, that never happened. Same with the ACW. U.S. Grant: "surrender or die", R.E. Lee: "Okay"
You cannt compare the Israelis with a civilised army.And you cannot compare Israel with germany.
Germany was a proper country. Not built on stolen lamd.

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.

I think the difference between the two is that the English went into Ireland and treated the people very badly and for the Catholics they were at the bottom of the pile and the Protestants always got the best jobs and situations.

In Palestine, they're separate from Israel, as opposed to two factions living side by side.

The IRA did some bad things, but for the Catholics there wasn't an alternative until things changed. Unemployment has only recently become equal for both religions, whereas before the Catholics always had higher unemployment.

In Palestine whoever runs the West Bank and Gaza needs to work with Israel, needs to stop calling for the total destruction of the Jewish people. The IRA would never have seen the relative peace since the Good Friday Agreement has the IRA called for the genocide of the English people. The Catholics realized they needed to work with the Protestants and the English to make things happen.

What Hamas did was the same old baiting that both right wing sides have been doing for a long time. Hamas has been getting their own people killed to create sympathy. The IRA were never like that. Hamas are truly EVIL.

Palestine needs to have someone in place who is willing to improve the lot of their people, rather than lust after the destruction of the Jews.

I think the difference between the two is that the English went into Ireland and treated the people very badly and for the Catholics they were at the bottom of the pile and the Protestants always got the best jobs and situations.

In Palestine, they're separate from Israel, as opposed to two factions living side by side.

The IRA did some bad things, but for the Catholics there wasn't an alternative until things changed. Unemployment has only recently become equal for both religions, whereas before the Catholics always had higher unemployment.

In Palestine whoever runs the West Bank and Gaza needs to work with Israel, needs to stop calling for the total destruction of the Jewish people. The IRA would never have seen the relative peace since the Good Friday Agreement has the IRA called for the genocide of the English people. The Catholics realized they needed to work with the Protestants and the English to make things happen.

What Hamas did was the same old baiting that both right wing sides have been doing for a long time. Hamas has been getting their own people killed to create sympathy. The IRA were never like that. Hamas are truly EVIL.

Palestine needs to have someone in place who is willing to improve the lot of their people, rather than lust after the destruction of the Jews.
They did, it was called the PLO and Arafat as signed up to in Oslo, the zionist crazies never wanted to work with Arafat so they helped establish Hamas, the Zionist crazies are now the Government in Israel.

They did, it was called the PLO and Arafat as signed up to in Oslo, the zionist crazies never wanted to work with Arafat so they helped establish Hamas, the Zionist crazies are now the Government in Israel.

The problem with the Oslo Agreements was that they didn't go far enough, or concrete enough. Probably that was impossible at the time.

Another problem was the suicide bombings.

In 1993 there were two, killing one (not sure if this includes the bomber) 1994 there were 4 killing 38. 1995 4 bombings 39 killed. 1996 three with 58 killed. 1997 and 1998 saw a reduction.

Then in the 2000s, 2001 saw 9 bombings, 78 killed, 2002 saw 27 bombings, 2003 12 bombings and Israel was putting the wall to stop them from happening, and the wall worked

Israel provokes, especially the right wingers, and Hamas and other right wingers in Palestine provoke too. It makes them politically viable. However Israel wouldn't be able to justify a lot of what it did if Hamas didn't keep ramping things up. They need to be smarter, they just don't want to be.

Big difference Tommy.

The IRA would call in warnings for their own bombings so civilians could be evacuated. The IRA targeted uniformed soldiers and government officials THAT WERE ON THEIR STREETS.

Israel evacuated Gaza a decade ago.

They dismantle the settlements.

They even took away those that were dead and had been buried.

The IRA didn't invade a foreign country, murder, rape, burn and torture civilians and then take civilian hostages.

You must really hate the IRA and the Sinn Fein to debase them in drawing this comparison to the barbarous butchers of Hamas.

It's clear you know nothing about the Ulster conflict, there were many bombings by the provisional IRA when no warnings were given, and many times any warnings came too late, and you have some front lecturing anyone about barbarism, thousands of civilians dead, summary executions, cemeteries bulldozed, leave it out clown.
I see why your stick is dead...it followed your brain.

The IRA DID NOT TARGET Civilians.

Hamas INTENTIONALLY TARGETED ONLY CIVILIANS!

Yes, the IRA killed civilians...but they did their best to limit those collateral death...just as the IDF gives warnings and attempt to limit collateral death.

Hamas' goal is to MAXIMIZE CIVILIAN MURDER IN THE MOST HEINOUS METHODS POSSIBLE.

If you attempt to conflate these tactics, you're a sick, evil, sadistic, terrorist supporting, antisemite son of a (insert derogatory word of your choice here).

Behave yourself arsehole, it's clear where you get your terrorist credentials from, the IRA DID target civilians, they also targeted them in England when they bombed pubs, like the one in Birmingham, if i had been an Irishman in 1916 or the twenties i would have been in the IRA, but what happened in the 70s and beyond was carried out by a bunch of psychos and criminals in the PIRA and other groups, some on the so called loyalist side, i actually believe in a united Ireland but not with gangsterism and terrorism.
Nine people were killed.

The IRA alleged they sent warnings to officials, as they had in the past.

They apologized for the civilian casualties.

NOTHING AT ALL IN ANY WAY LIKE HAMAS.

You are a liar.

A cynic might believe that those warnings were intentionally ignored to turn sentiment against the IRA... which did occur.

I mean, who but a psychopath would condone terrorist attacks on civilians.

Last edited:
Nine people were killed.

The IRA alleged they sent warnings to officials, as they had in the past.

They apologized for the civilian casualties.

NOTHING AT ALL IN ANY WAY LIKE HAMAS.

You are a liar.

A cynic might believe that those warnings were intentionally ignored to turn sentiment against the IRA... which did occur.

I mean, who but a psychopath would condone terrorist attacks on civilians.
They apologized, LOL!! well that's ok then,this psychopath would condone a attack on civilians.Sean Mac Stiofain PROVO so called Chief of staff on bloody friday when the bus station was bombed.
1703621477656.png

Forum List

Back