If our government approves aid to Ukraine

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
If we provide a military aid package to Ukraine will it be like 1967 when Moscow broke diplomatic relations after the Six Day war? They had already armed the Arab states before that so no one really cared. Do we really need Russia as ally in Syria or having Turkey and America on our side enough. I think it will Israeli American Turkish alliance vs Russia Iran alliance. Well let us see what happens.

If we provide a military aid package to Ukraine will it be like 1967 when Moscow broke diplomatic relations after the Six Day war? They had already armed the Arab states before that so no one really cared. Do we really need Russia as ally in Syria or having Turkey and America on our side enough. I think it will Israeli American Turkish alliance vs Russia Iran alliance. Well let us see what happens.

We have no business being involved in this conflict at all.

What Si-Fi movie is this crap from?

What Si-Fi movie is this crap from?
Are you that ignorant of history? Do your own research on the role of the USSR in the Arab Israeli conflict. Not my job to hold your hand and educate you

Are you that ignorant of history? Do your own research on the role of the USSR in the Arab Israeli conflict. Not my job to hold your hand and educate you
I know, Putin again, bloody son of a bitch. Did he ruin the mosque too?

Forum List

Back