If Only Americans Had Sensible Gun Laws Like Other Nations!

Yes, forks will be next. :rolleyes-41:

Spoons after that?
original.jpeg

I see 11.7
Your link states 11.7 per million in the UK. That is 7 times lower than US murder rate. The Blacks in the UK murder 5 times higher rates than their whites, but the UK average is 1.17 per 100k

You gun nuts always obfuscate by sliding the decimal point.

Republicans lie & suck at math. That's why they don't understand how their deficits are so much higher or that democrats occasionally run budget surplus.

Last edited:
In places like the UK, Canada and Australia, it won't be too long before they are banning nails, knives and glass.
It's the culture...like progressives in America...these people LOVE to be governed. :bye1:
England and Wales have 10 homicides per million.

Let's face it...those thinking banning guns/gun laws would stop mass shootings are certifiable.
Those that think someone wants to ban guns is certifiable.
A lie told for over 30 years, gullible morons believe it, of course.

Then they're stupid enough to buy something they are convinced will be banned.

Better horde all that Asbestos.

Those that think someone wants to ban guns is certifiable.
A lie told for over 30 years, gullible morons believe it, of course.

Then they're stupid enough to buy something they are convinced will be banned.

Better horde all that Asbestos.

So, are you saying you Nazis are in league with gun manufacturers? You keeps trying to take guns from the law abiding because you want to increase sales? :doubt:

So, are you saying you Nazis are in league with gun manufacturers? You keeps trying to take guns from the law abiding because you want to increase sales? :doubt:
No, idiot.
All it takes is the NRA CLAIMING "They're a comin' fer my guns" and the retards will go out and buy the guns they swear will be banned.

Just like your dumbass did, "You keeps trying to take guns from the law abiding".

Where did that come from?

No, idiot.
All it takes is the NRA CLAIMING "They're a comin' fer my guns" and the retards will go out and buy the guns they swear will be banned.

It's not the NRA saying they want to confiscate the most popular rifle in America, that's you Nazis.

Just like your dumbass did, "You keeps trying to take guns from the law abiding".

I only say that because you Nazis keep trying to take guns from the law abiding. I get it, armed victims are a danger to the criminals you support.

Where did that come from?

So are you Nazis secretly invested in Remington?

The rate of fire on those things is like one round every 2 minutes & accuracy is awful. Would have a hard time mass killing students with those.

The kill radius of a Howitzer shell, the most common and popular cannon of the Revolutionary War, is 42 feet. That means one round kills everyone in a classroom.

You are astoundingly ignorant and abjectly stupid.

Which explains why you're a Nazi.

The kill radius of a Howitzer shell, the most common and popular cannon of the Revolutionary War, is 42 feet. That means one round kills everyone in a classroom.

You are astoundingly ignorant and abjectly stupid.

Which explains why you're a Nazi.
You idiot, a Howitzer & their live exploding shells are not readily available for suicidal idiots having a bad day.

Forum List

Back