If Only Americans Had Sensible Gun Laws Like Other Nations!

Sensible gun control law:

"The government cannot infringe up on the right to keep and bear arms."

Anything else is bat shit crazy.

Not sure you're right. In England and Wales, "The homicide rate was 9.9 per million population, with the rate for males (14 per million population) more than twice that for females (6 per million population)." That doesn't seem to include Scotland and Northern Ireland. So, his number seems closer to the truth than yours.

You can disagree, kissmy and firefly. But, I cited the source and you present nothing but your disagreement.

STATEMENT: "My point was though getting rid of guns doesn't solve any problems because the criminals still remains."

RESPONSE: How many criminals are criminals before they kill their first Human Being? How do you define a criminal?
Thought crimes, yes! Anyone refuses to turn in their weapons is a domestic terrorist

I guess Barry Hussein thought the Mexican murder rate wasn't high enough so he sent a couple of thousand illegal firearms to drug cartels. I wonder how many innocent Mexican lives Operation Fast/Furious cost.

Sensible gun control law:

"The government cannot infringe up on the right to keep and bear arms."

Anything else is bat shit crazy.
Dems are fed up, today they vowed to ignore the Constitution, ignore the SCOTUS and rulings and if they dare stand in the way of gun control they vowed to pack the court with Dems.

1654203964562.png

“Mexico’s gun laws are similar to those in countries like the United Kingdom that do not allow citizens’ possession of certain lethal firearms.”

Mexico murder rate in 20:
29 per 100,000

UK: 11.7 per 100,000

US:
7.9 per 100,000

It’s not a gun problem.
It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

Your UK numbers are WRONG asshat. The UK number is 1.17 per 100,000, you've used the "per million" number.

Mexico isn't a first world country. When you have to hold yourself above a Third World nation overrun with criminals, it's doesn't say much for the USA

Watch out for those dangerous sporks! They can be KILLERS! :heehee: (you are the one bringing sporks up, btw)
You fucking illiterate asshole. I was responding to a post thinking that England may ban knives and forks due to an increase in murders with utensils like that. You’re just too stupid to understand humor or sarcasm. Now STFU you fat, ignorant, racist troll.

Stupid fuck, as cited - it's democrats saying they are coming for guns.
The NRA has been claiming that for 30 years.
Put down the crack pipe and try to follow along.
You need to put down the orange kool-aide.
Lie all you like. You Nazis are constantly trying to disarm the peasants.
NRA talking points.
You communists are always trying to arm crazy people.
An armed people are impossible to rule....
Sure, you think your AR-15 is a match fora hand grenade, grenade launcher and tanks.

The NRA has been claiming that for 30 years.

Nope.

But democrat politicians have been trying to ban and confiscate guns from the law abiding for my entire life.

You need to put down the orange kool-aide.

NRA talking points.
You communists are always trying to arm crazy people.

Sure, you think your AR-15 is a match fora hand grenade, grenade launcher and tanks.

That's why there was no resistance in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The other side is you Nazis always imagine that the military will back your dictatorship - not a sure bet at all.

I don't need to prove anything to you.

You've proven to the entire board that you're a racist.
Which means what? A bunch of randos on the internet think I'm racist? Oh well. The reason accusations of racism bother you clowns so much is because in the real world they stick. 😁

All those articles the OP posted are bullshit?

Do you have something proving otherwise?

The UK murder rate given in the OP is per million, not per 100,000. The OP lied like normal

The homicide rate was 11.7 per million population,

It means what it means.

You hate white people and rail about replacing them with illegal aliens. You are what you are, and you are a racist.
I hate racist white people and I enjoy laughing at them as the cry and complain about people choosing to mix racially.

I hate racist white people and I enjoy laughing at them as the cry and complain about people choosing to mix racially.
You all white people. You are a Nazi - your Reich preaches that Der Juden, the whites, are inferior and born "racist" therefore you are justified in you hate.
And, and I've not seen anyone "cry and complain about people choosing to mix ", it's not 1960.

What people want is secure borders. Stop the invasion and occupation by foreign powers. The one legitimate job of the federal (feral) government is to defend the nation from invasion. Instead Joe wants to defend Ukraine.

You all white people. You are a Nazi - your Reich preaches that Der Juden, the whites, are inferior and born "racist" therefore you are justified in you hate.
Why would I believe any "race" is inferior to any other when I know race is nothing but a social construct? It's the people who don't understand that simple fact that are prone to racism.
And, and I've not seen anyone "cry and complain about people choosing to mix ", it's not 1960.
Then why are the complaints about being replaced? It's interracial mixing that's fueling demographic change, not illegal immigration. White people are choosing to mix with minorities. That's why white births are declining and mixed race children the largest growing demographic.
What people want is secure borders. Stop the invasion and occupation by foreign powers. The one legitimate job of the federal (feral) government is to defend the nation from invasion. Instead Joe wants to defend Ukraine.
If you want to stop immigration then as the most influential super power in the region we should stop the policies that lead to destabilization, corruption and poverty in the South American and Caribbean countries these immigrants are coming from.

Nope.

But democrat politicians have been trying to ban and confiscate guns from the law abiding for my entire life.
Sure, they have.
How many have they "confiscated" so far?
That's why there was no resistance in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Really?
So, those wars should have been over in 2 weeks.
Instead, it took 20 years?
The other side is you Nazis always imagine that the military will back your dictatorship - not a sure bet at all.
That's what they're there for to stop insurrectionist communist.

Forum List

Back