If Only Americans Had Sensible Gun Laws Like Other Nations!

And yet you can't demonstrate that any of them actually are. You're as predictable as a broken clock.
I had no intention of explaining to you what you already know, I was merely laughing at your own admission that your ideas would be seen as incredibly racist. 😂

The clown would be yourself and your inability to show how anything I stated IS racist.
😂

You simple fuck, the argument that your ideas would be seen as incredibly racist isn't mine, it's yours, therefore the onus to prove it is on you, not me. Learn how debate works you fucking moron. 😂

😂

You simple fuck, the argument that your ideas would be seen as incredibly racist isn't mine, it's yours, therefore the onus to prove it is on you, not me. Learn how debate works you fucking moron. 😂
Again demonstrating your imagined intellectual prowess.

By all means, keep up the good work.
Huge Smiley.jpg

WTF, RETARD?

All it takes is the NRA CLAIMING "They're a comin' fer my guns".

"They're" is everyone but "we".

Stupid fuck, as cited - it's democrats saying they are coming for guns.

Put down the crack pipe and try to follow along.

O'Rourke didn't claim ALL guns.
Just the training wheel, beginner, for people who can't shoot real guns, weapons.

You're party has been claiming that for over 30 years, when is going to happen?
After.................your party reduces the deficit or balances a budget?

And take advantage of retards gullibility?

I "invested" about 45 years ago in a 12 gauge 870 pump, field master.

No, one is trying to take that.

A cop wanted to buy it about 20 years ago, closest it's ever came to be "taken".

Lie all you like. You Nazis are constantly trying to disarm the peasants.

An armed people are impossible to rule....

Since you have no idea what would support your lie - you just know that shrieking "racist" is your superpower....
Support what lie? Big Bend Texas admitted himself that his ideas would be seen as incredibly racist. I'm agreeing with him you fucking moron. 😂
If however we could finally deal with our drung/gang related homicides we'd be on par with most of Europe in Homicide rates.

That would require securing our borders, particularly the southern border and going after the gangs like the terrorist organizations they are.

Any attempt to do so however will immediately be billed as Racist, and "The New White Nationalist Holocaust".

Good luck getting people to agree on what defines “sensible“.

“Mexico’s gun laws are similar to those in countries like the United Kingdom that do not allow citizens’ possession of certain lethal firearms.”

Mexico murder rate in 20:
29 per 100,000

UK: 11.7 per 100,000

US:
7.9 per 100,000

It’s not a gun problem.
It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

Commies need to be the only ones armed, it's how they roll

Support what lie? Big Bend Texas admitted himself that his ideas would be seen as incredibly racist. I'm agreeing with him you fucking moron. 😂

I get that you're rather stupid, and highly dishonest, but that isn't at all what he said.

He noted that YOU Nazis would make the claim and fail to back it up.

You can't back it up. The racists on this board are ALWAYS leftists, and usually black.

I get that you're rather stupid, and highly dishonest, but that isn't at all what he said.

He noted that YOU Nazis would make the claim and fail to back it up.

You can't back it up. The racists on this board are ALWAYS leftists, and usually black.
First of all, no one feels the need to prove anything to you. What a ridiculous request to ask someone to prove to you that you aren't a racist. 😄 Do you morons know how stupid that request sounds? It's like me asking you to prove to me that I'm an asshole just because you call me one. That's your opinion, why the fuck would I care about your lowly opinion? Feel free to blacks here are the real racists. Good for you. 😂 Stop begging me to not think you're a racist though because that's incredibly sad.

Secondly, I can quote it again for you if you like, he admits his ideas would be seen as racist.

Thirdly, claims aren't shit. You can claim blacks are the real racists all you like, like I said, who gives a shit? What matters is how you are perceived by society. And that's what Big Tex was admitting there in a moment of self awareness, that society would see his ideas as racist. It doesn't really matter if you admit you're a racist or not, if society believes you are, and treats you as if you are then that's good enough for me. 😁

First of all, no one feels the need to prove anything to you.

Then why did you reply?

What a ridiculous request to ask someone to prove to you that you aren't a racist. 😄

I've noted before that as dishonest as you are, you're still piss poor at this.

Do you morons know how stupid that request sounds? It's like me asking you to prove to me that I'm an asshole just because you call me one. That's your opinion, why the fuck would I care about your lowly opinion? Feel free to blacks here are the real racists. Good for you. 😂 Stop begging me to not think you're a racist though because that's incredibly sad.

Secondly, I can quote it again for you if you like, he admits his ideas would be seen as racist.

Thirdly, claims aren't shit. You can claim blacks are the real racists all you like, like I said, who gives a shit? What matters is how you are perceived by society. And that's what Big Tex was admitting there in a moment of self awareness, that society would see his ideas as racist. It doesn't really matter if you admit you're a racist or not, if society believes you are, and treats you as if you are then that's good enough for me. 😁

Squirm and lie.

You still can't show anything racist from him.

Forum List

Back