If Obama gets a laws passed on free community colleges I will called him:

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

2. College degrees of the 70s is useless in most fields on a resume today

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

4. What I understand Germany is now offering free 4 year colleges

5 do we want to get further behind Germany in technology?

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

So pleading with my fellow cons, back this plan with Mr obama.

Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

Last edited:
The right will fight any investment in their own country - especially the working class.

Carter was not a bad president. He kept us out of war and created more jobs than Reagan and Bush combined.

Last edited:
Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you tool

TAXPAYERS already pay for enough

From one who lives off the very taxpayer she hates.

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...

I forgot number 12

12. I could argue with teachers again and prove them wrong :)

And why would I need to learn grammar? So I could be a snob like you?

No thanks I was one of the cool kids in school who laughed at your ass and always got the cheerleader you wanted :)

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...
Personally, I don't want to pay for it. It is all a mass conspiracy to send young people to liberal institutions.

No thanks I was one of the cool kids in school who laughed at your ass and always got the cheerleader you wanted :)
And now you are a blue collar worker who settled for less?

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

Steph a major return on the investment hell Germany knows

And why would I need to learn grammar? So I could be a snob like you?

The fact that you question whether you need to learn grammar, given the poor grammar shown in your original posting, is a strong indicator of why you do. Figure it out.

Okay first of all its not freaking free, I will have to work overtime to pay for this government hand out just like I already work overtime to pay for the other government hand outs. Here's an idea, boot the millions of illegals out of the country and get the millions of American deadbeats off their lazy fat asses who think they are too good to work a job and have them work the jobs illegals are working. Once all the welfare sucking moochers are working a job THEN we can talk about government hand outs that I will have to work overtime to pay for.

I settled for my comfort zone and freedom, I wouldn't be a plant manager again, or even a maintenance manager again or even a shift supervisor again if you paid me $900,000 grand a year, fuck that

Just a industrial maintenance man

Okay first of all its not freaking free, I will have to work overtime to pay for this government hand out just like I already work overtime to pay for the other government hand outs. Here's an idea, boot the millions of illegals out of the country and get the millions of American deadbeats off their lazy fat asses who think they are too good to work a job and have them work the jobs illegals are working. Once all the welfare sucking moochers are working a job THEN we can talk about government hand outs that I will have to work overtime to pay for.

I strongly suspect that your employer doesn't not require you to work overtime so you can pay for any so-called 'government handouts'. Gee, and it isn't even make up shit Thursday.

Damn don't you understand a return on an investment?

Obama care is a hand out

Not free community colleges, more people making more money more taxes collected

I strongly suspect that your employer doesn't not require you to work overtime so you can pay for any so-called 'government handouts'. Gee, and it isn't even make up shit Thursday.

You know jack shit like most libs. I work over 400 hours of overtime a year and the size of the check I write the federal government to pay for your liberal so called 'free' crap is enormous.

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

It's difficult understanding your train of thought because your literary skills are so poor. Perhaps some extra schooling? College maybe, if you can get in?

Personally, I don't want to pay for it. It is all a mass conspiracy to send young people to liberal institutions.
Yep! When those youngins get ta book learnin', nothin' good can come of it1

You know jack shit like most libs. I work over 400 hours of overtime a year and the size of the check I write the federal government to pay for your liberal so called 'free' crap is enormous.

Again, for those who are having a hard time understanding basic English:

I strongly suspect that your employer doesn't not require you to work overtime so you can pay for any so-called 'government handouts'. But you are right. I do know Jack Schitt:

Forum List

Back