If Mueller had something on Trump he would be shouting it on every street corner...

Meuller has had two years to bring charges against Trump.

It's time for this travesty to end.

Sitting Presidents are never indicted or charged. Please try to keep up.

Mueller will write a report to Congress detailing what he has found. Cogress will decide what to do with the Criminal in Chief....

So deciding he’s guilty before the investigation is over is totally okay but deciding he’s innocent means you’re retarded? How about take your own advice?

Soooooonnnn...he is already an unindicted cocospirator....but I expect much more to come......

So you’re a hypocrite. No surprise there.

Why am I a hypocrite because your president is recognized as being co-conspirator to two felonies? You are just angry cause baby trump is in a box that he created...
He's only "recognized" by an out-of-control prosecutor. His opinion means nothing.

Meuller has had two years to bring charges against Trump.

It's time for this travesty to end.

Mueller will write a report to Congress detailing what he has found. Cogress will decide what to do with the Criminal in Chief....

So deciding he’s guilty before the investigation is over is totally okay but deciding he’s innocent means you’re retarded? How about take your own advice?

Soooooonnnn...he is already an unindicted cocospirator....but I expect much more to come......

Why am I a hypocrite because your president is recognized as being co-conspirator to a

Why am I a hypocrite because your president is recognized as being co-conspirator to two felonies? You are just angry cause baby trump is in a box that he created...

LMFAO I am not at all angry. You’re a hypocrite bc it’s okay for you to claim to know the conclusion of an investigation but it’s not okay for others. For all the reasons you think he’s going down there are as many to believe he won’t.

The only thing we know for sure about Mueller's findings is trump is implicated in TWO FELONIES.....but it seems the goal post has moved. Repubs don't care about felonies now....
No, he's not "implicated" in anything, moron. A plea bargain is not valid evidence in any courtroom other than the one where it was submitted.

Mueller has nothing. Here is his plan:

To get Trump under oath and throw questions at him and try to trap him with inconsistent testimony, then claiming he lied under oath.

Mark the post, I guarantee that that is what is going to happen.

Why am I a hypocrite because your president is recognized as being co-conspirator to a

LMFAO I am not at all angry. You’re a hypocrite bc it’s okay for you to claim to know the conclusion of an investigation but it’s not okay for others. For all the reasons you think he’s going down there are as many to believe he won’t.

The only thing we know for sure about Mueller's findings is trump is implicated in TWO FELONIES.....but it seems the goal post has moved. Repubs don't care about felonies now....
No, he's not "implicated" in anything, moron. A plea bargain is not valid evidence in any courtroom other than the one where it was submitted.

Fair enough. Cohen has pled guilty and implicated Trump. That alone is not evidence but then we don't know what evidence Mueller used to get that guilty plea...do we. It had to be strong and Cohen was prohibited from freelancing or telling lies in his guilty plea by law.

Fair enough. Cohen has pled guilty and implicated Trump. That alone is not evidence but then we don't know what evidence Mueller used to get that guilty plea...do we. It had to be strong and Cohen was prohibited from freelancing or telling lies in his guilty plea by law.

ROFL! I just told you that plea bargains are evidence of nothing in any courtroom other than the one where they are submitted.

Of course, you revert back to the old standby: Mueller has all this secret evidence - you just know it!

Cohen was not prohibited by the prosecutor from telling lies. In fact, he was ordered to.

How do you breath with you head buried in trump's shit?

Michael Cohen’s Guilty Plea Directly Implicates Donald Trump in a Felony

Mueller has nothing. Here is his plan:

To get Trump under oath and throw questions at him and try to trap him with inconsistent testimony, then claiming he lied under oath.

Mark the post, I guarantee that that is what is going to happen.

One media outlet has been warned. Stop reporting that no collusion has been found.

Fake news and snowflake hysteria. It doesn't implicate him in any legally enforceable manner. It can't be used as the basis of a warrant or an indictment or as evidence in any trial other than Cohen's.

He's only "recognized" by an out-of-control prosecutor. His opinion means nothing.

The two people out of control are the Twitter freak trump and the senile old dart Rudy.

The two people out of control are the Twitter freak trump and the senile old dart Rudy.
Hot air.

Fake news and snowflake hysteria. It doesn't implicate him in any legally enforceable manner. It can't be used as the basis of a warrant or an indictment or as evidence in any trial other than Cohen's.

No...
Testimony in a Federal Court....which has been corroborated by the Special Council. Your King is a Criminal....

Hot air.

Nope...Court Documents

No...
Testimony in a Federal Court....which has been corroborated by the Special Council. Your King is a Criminal....
It's not testimony. It's a plea bargain. It's meaningless in any case other than Cohen's.

No...

Just shut up, no one believes you actually think using your own money to pay a whore to shut up about the sex you had with her is a crime.

Hot air.

Nope...Court Documents

Your intentional stupidity is astounding to any rational person.

Out of control prosecutors was taken care of by the 5th amendment establishing grand jury.
The grand jury served to screen out incompetent or malicious prosecutions.

So, the only way to have an out of control prosecutor is to have an out of control grand jury. Which is why the whole thing is overseen by DOJ.

ROFL! I just told you that plea bargains are evidence of nothing in any courtroom other than the one where they are submitted.

Of course, you revert back to the old standby: Mueller has all this secret evidence - you just know it!

Cohen was not prohibited by the prosecutor from telling lies. In fact, he was ordered to.
Plea bargains by themselves are not enough to convict. That ends up being one man's word against another. BUT...there is evidence against Cohen...and in Cohen's plea he implicated Trump. That alone would not get a conviction but the evidence used against Cohen...likely would

Sure, that's to scared trumpanzees waiting for the indictments to come out........

Hot air.

Nope...Court Documents

Your intentional stupidity is astounding to any rational person.
Ohh no. A loudmouthed moron called you stupid

No...
It's not testimony. It's a plea bargain. It's meaningless in any case other than Cohen's.

It is part of testimony that Cohen gave under oath and with the understanding that anything he asserted to that was not true would be devastating to him and his family. HE TESTIFIED UNDER OATH.

Is trump willing to testify UNDER OATH that he did not order Cohen to commit the felonies? NO, he isn't even willing to sit down with Mueller for an interview.

Additionally, Pecker of the Nation Enquirer has given Mueller and the SDONY corroborating evidence that trump was IN THE ROOM when the conspiracy to payoff the former playmate was concocted.....ALL THE BENEFIT HIS 2016 CAMPAIGN.

These are serious felonies and could carry five year sentences. YOUR president IS A CRIMINAL!

Forum List

Back