Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did! Rosenbaum had a plastic bag and Huber had a skateboard, neither of which are deadly weapons.
Rosenbaum attacked with deadly intent attempting to strip away rittenhouse's weapon.

THAT action IS lethal assault and lethal intent.

A skateboard improvised as a weapon IS A deadly weapon and yes Huber used it as such

An improvised weapon is still a weapon.

He shot no pedestrians he shot people who attacked him with lethal force and intent.

These are facts you need to stop lying and just accept it.

Last I looked, a big mouth is not a deadly weapon. Rittenpussy murdered two people in cold blood and someone needs to fuck him up!
You are stating proven baldfaced LIES.

He murdered no one.

But go ahead and fuck him up and stop wishing for others to do it.

How the fuck do you know what his intentions were? Trying to disarm a killer, is not deadly force. And no, under any condition, is a skateboard considered a deadly weapon. You got some weird, twisted, fucked up, 2nd Amendment brain!
A jury disagrees with you. Thank G-d Kyle didn’t get some hate-filled leftist on the panel.

How the fuck do you know what his intentions were? Trying to disarm a killer, is not deadly force. And no, under any condition, is a skateboard considered a deadly weapon. You got some weird, twisted, fucked up, 2nd Amendment brain!
Rosenbaum was the first one shot so by definjition he was not trying to stop a killer. The others also pursued and attacked as Rittenhouse was attempting to run to the police.

Threatening one's life as Rosenbaum did to Rittenhouse established intent. Taking away one's weapon is a lethal threat.

You are dead wrong and a liar. A skateboard, a piper wrench a a random stick, any of a million objects can be improvised as a weapon and an improvsed weapon TO INCLUDE A SKAEBOARD is still a weapon.

You have a worthless brain in absolute denial of fact

If some asshole attacks me with a fist or a skateboard, and I'm armed, I'm going to shoot them, and feel good about it.

Good riddance. Nothing of value lost.

When Rosenbaum ATTACKED Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse had done nothing to anyone except put out a dumpster fire that Rosenbaum had started. Rosenbaum was the aggressor and his attack on Rittenhouse was totally unprovoked and illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back