Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the only one who had a gun. Rosenbaum had a plastic bag and Huber had a skateboard. Rittenpussy, murdered Risenbaum for throwing the plastic bag at him and murdered Huber for hitting him with a skateboard after he saw Rittenpussy murder Rosenbaum.
Have you ever even looked that the Rosenbaum attack on video? Rosenbaum was trying to disarm Rittenhouse and when Rittenhouse finally shot him AFTER trying to get away from him, Rosenbaum's hand was inches away from the muzzle of the rifle. Clearly self-defense. If you don't believe me, go look at the video, I'm sure it's still posted somewhere on YouTube.

Have you ever even looked that the Rosenbaum attack on video? Rosenbaum was trying to disarm Rittenhouse and when Rittenhouse finally shot him AFTER trying to get away from him, Rosenbaum's hand was inches away from the muzzle of the rifle. Clearly self-defense. If you don't believe me, go look at the video, I'm sure it's still posted somewhere on YouTube.
I know how you people are okay with shooting unarmed civilians.

Pretty positive this Billo is a joke character troll / parody at this point...

There is no rational way to come to the conclusions they are making.

No it is not!
It absolutely is.

Both in the law and in any logical and reasonable persons mind.

It is an attempt to kill

We saw the same thing n Ferguson when Wilson righteously shot Mike brown in self defense for the same thing.

It is a lethal threat

I know how you people are okay with shooting unarmed civilians.
1) They were criminals
2) They were attempting to kill Rittenhouse
3) Rittenhouse defended his own life

What is telling is the extremes to which you libs demonize anyone who interferes with the violence committed by BLM savages.

It absolutely is.

Both in the law and in anhy logical and reasonable persons mind.

It is an attempt to kill

We saw the same thing n Ferguson when Wilson righteously shot Mike brown in self defense for the same thing.

It is a lethal threat
And the libs started up a whole “hands up, don’t shoot” lie so blacks would riot and destroy - which they did. WHY libs want blacks to look bad, I don’t know.

It absolutely is.

Both in the law and in any logical and reasonable persons mind.

It is an attempt to kill

It is a lethal threat
You are showing the entire world just how bloodthirsty you are.

1) They were criminals
2) They were attempting to kill Rittenhouse
3) Rittenhouse defended his own life

What is telling is the extremes to which you libs demonize anyone who interferes with the violence committed by BLM savages.
How do you kill someone with a plastic bag and a skateboard?

How do you kill someone with a plastic bag and a skateboard?
One more time.

the plastic bag is your obsession because you hate the facts.

The facts are that Rosenbaum attacked with lethal intent and force by pursueing and trying to strip away the rifle

A skateboard is a deadly weapon if used as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back