If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Because I shop and my entire Jewish community shops and all the people I work with shop.
Any other stupid questions?
So you and this community figured out that there is inflation by comparing two numbers to determine which was larger?

But this type of analysis breaks down at the macro level?

Jews aren't supposed to be this stupid. I insist that you desist from laboring your tangential association with that fine tribe.

So you and this community figured out that there is inflation by comparing two numbers to determine which was larger?

Jews aren't supposed to be this stupid. I insist that you desist from laboring your tangential association with that fine tribe.
November 2021 vs November 2022…
You lose.

President Dentures pilfering off Ukraine.

This is a lie.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

Lake lost a fair, accurate, and legal election.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.
I agree.

I've found that I can agree with both sides of the fight!

waiting, also give us the inflation rate under senile joe boi. and when you do the UE rate remove those who are going back to jobs they left due to the covid bs.

You made an assertion.

I'm gonna make you eat it.

Post the U3 rate.

Forum List

Back