If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

unemployment is higher now than under Trump, the so called NEW jobs are people returning to work after the covid BS. post the other measures if you dare to post the real numbers, not lies given to you by the DNC.

OH, and lets talk about gas prices, shall we? how about heating oil prices in the northeast? propane? or how about groceries? Yeah, lets discuss it all.
Post the current unemployment rate.

Why arent democrats interested in hearing their candidates speak and defend their positions? Why did she get even a single vote from anyone?
I can't speak to that. I'm not a democrat, I'm an Indie and I take it seriously. I don't care much for either party - they're both worthless and corrupt.

I wanted Republicans to win the midterms but in Arizona the GOP ran a shitload of crackpots.

I listen to all candidates. Hobbs, over the preceding months simply sounded more intelligent and capable.

Kari Lake did nothing but parrot extreme rw talking points. She kissed trump's stinking, filthy ass Every time she opened her mouth.

AND, she began whining about election fraud and stolen elections even before any voting took place. She was obviously setting herself up for some serious whining after the election, if she lost.

I'm sick of Trump and all the election fraud crybabies. Someone has to lose in any election. Grow some balls and take your loss like a man. Stop whining.

I also HATE Biden. He's a worthless, traitorous piece of shit. He's allowing, and encouraging the invasion of our country by millions of ILLEGAL ALIENS. I want the border shut down. Shoot the fucking invaders if that's what it takes to stop them.

Forum List

Back