If Kamala can keep her fake race emotions in check she might be a formidable debate foe for Pence.

She was pretty quick on her feet in the primaries. Had she not focused on labeling Biden a racist she may have garnered more than 2 or 3% of the vote lol.
She needs to avoid race and Pence needs to avoid God. I know I will get wrecked by both sides for that last opinion but it's how I feel. Sick of race baiting and if I want a sermon I'll goto church.

What say you?
Kamala definitely considers herself Black. Nothing fake about it.
She married a Jew. Guess she married up....eh Assfaceias?
He definitely married up for sure. Hes a lucky man.

For example, I DISLIKE kamala Harris for her 2nd amendment position (among others)
Ok, snowflake. Here: I dislike Trump because he won't even do the easiest, most simple task of just asking his cultist supporters to wear a mask for the sake of protecting their fellow countrymen and Nation. Because he thinks it will cost him their vote. There you go.

He can ask, doesn't mean people are going to do it.

So, if he just, asked, you would see him differently?

Somehow, I doubt that.

She was pretty quick on her feet in the primaries. Had she not focused on labeling Biden a racist she may have garnered more than 2 or 3% of the vote lol.
She needs to avoid race and Pence needs to avoid God. I know I will get wrecked by both sides for that last opinion but it's how I feel. Sick of race baiting and if I want a sermon I'll goto church.

What say you?
You and Shittingbull both missed the mark. I wasn't talking about her heritage or ethnicity, I was talking about her fake emotional attachments to racially based accusations against Biden.
I don't personally care what she "thinks she is" at least she realizes she's a female and that's step one for the looney left. The ability to recognize ones gender seems to be a big step for many on the left.

What say you?
You called Kamala a “he”? You must have her confused with the wrestler. I can see how since you’re an idiot.

What say you?
You and Shittingbull both missed the mark. I wasn't talking about her heritage or ethnicity, I was talking about her fake emotional attachments to racially based accusations against Biden.
I don't personally care what she "thinks she is" at least she realizes she's a female and that's step one for the looney left. The ability to recognize ones gender seems to be a big step for many on the left.
You must be drunk then. You need to change your title if you were not talking about her heritage or ethnicity. Those are based in what race she is.

"If Kamala can keep her fake race emotions...."

What say you?
You called Kamala a “he”? You must have her confused with the wrestler. I can see how since you’re an idiot.
I was talking about the fake Hebrew she married.

Somehow, I doubt that.
I would feel relieved that at least he's doing the barest minimum. Which even that he's refusing to do, now.

If he said publicly that his supporters should start wearing masks, then maybe your stupid ass would start wearing a mask. And other's like you would, too. It would be sooo easy and could help so much. But he won't.

What say you?
You must be drunk then. You need to change your title if you were not talking about her heritage or ethnicity. Those are based in what race she is.

Are you stupid? When she attacked Biden on the "busing" issue (a race issue) she practically broke down with crocodile tears.

EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK THAT FAKE ASS DISPLAY WAS FAKE to anyone with a functioning brain.

Somehow, I doubt that.
I would feel relieved that at least he's doing the barest minimum. Which even that he's refusing to do, now.

If he said publicly that his supporters should start wearing masks, then maybe your stupid ass would start wearing a mask. And other's like you would, too. It would be sooo easy and could help so much. But he won't.
Jezuz are you ever not a complete moron?

What say you?

Are you stupid? When she attacked Biden on the "busing" issue (a race issue) she practically broke down with crocodile tears.

EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK THAT FAKE ASS DISPLAY WAS FAKE to anyone with a functioning brain.
Obviously you were drunk when you watched that as well. Youre all confused.

What say you?

Obviously you were drunk when you watched that as well. Youre all confused.

Listen to the crackle in her voice. Listen to her tone changes. Look at her facial expressions.

FAKE AS FUCK

That will be interesting. Kamala is a courtroom lawyer and loves the dramatic blindside attack like what she did to Joe Biden. I don't think that will work with Pence, not sure what she could use as a blindside attack.

What say you?

She's a fairly reasonable debater but Pence is very emotionally controlled and logical. He's military-like and will be extensively prepared. He will however, have to go more on the offensive than he did against Kaine. Kaine wasn't nearly as important, he was the side show. Harris is trying to take more of center stage, Mike can persuade many undecided to vote for their ticket.

In fact, one of my fathers American military buddies who would visit us once in while when he had down time (he was an air force mechanic) reminded me a great deal of Pence in his demeanour. He was quite effective in breaking down an issue verbally and keeping his eye on the target when he spoke. I think people really underestimate him in this arena. I've seen him be direct and strong with reporters in a way that even they didn't expect it. Don't take silence for weakness.

Pence is like that. Quite an underrated performer. Unlike Trump who is naturally strong and confrontational in his style (which he should be slightly toned down against Biden, but not too much), Mike is lower key. Even if you don't like him or his policies, you trust him and view him as an honourable, man of Faith. That truth is huge, because it will counter Harris who I would suggest probably isn't viewed as trustworthy as him. She's viewed more as a politician who is fake. Mike, is seen as the guy who didn't want the V.P job, he was called to duty.
30 seconds of my life I’ll never get back

What say you?
Shouldn’t matter one iota.

my friends, in the aftermath of George W Floyd, this is the moment of change for America!

KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA! KAMALA!

What say you?

How will she beat Pence in a debate when she couldn't beat Joe, a guy who thinks his website is Joe 30220 and is upset people are clipping coupons over at the stock market?

What say you?

She's a fairly reasonable debater but Pence is very emotionally controlled and logical. He's military-like and will be extensively prepared. He will however, have to go more on the offensive than he did against Kaine. Kaine wasn't nearly as important, he was the side show. Harris is trying to take more of center stage, Mike can persuade many undecided to vote for their ticket.

In fact, one of my fathers American military buddies who would visit us once in while when he had down time (he was an air force mechanic) reminded me a great deal of Pence in his demeanour. He was quite effective in breaking down an issue verbally and keeping his eye on the target when he spoke. I think people really underestimate him in this arena. I've seen him be direct and strong with reporters in a way that even they didn't expect it. Don't take silence for weakness.

Pence is like that. Quite an underrated performer. Unlike Trump who is naturally strong and confrontational in his style (which he should be slightly toned down against Biden, but not too much), Mike is lower key. Even if you don't like him or his policies, you trust him and view him as an honourable, man of Faith. That truth is huge, because it will counter Harris who I would suggest probably isn't viewed as trustworthy as him. She's viewed more as a politician who is fake. Mike, is seen as the guy who didn't want the V.P job, he was called to duty.
I respect your opinion but Pence is a snake...if he was Religious or military minded he wouldn't accept to be part of a circus ran by a maniac...I could care less about Kamala or Biden. BUt the urgent issue now is to end this circus and boot the idiot out of office the sake of America and the world's sanity. It's a fucking joke every time the idiot in chief opens his mouth.

Forum List

Back