If Kamala can keep her fake race emotions in check she might be a formidable debate foe for Pence.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
She was pretty quick on her feet in the primaries. Had she not focused on labeling Biden a racist she may have garnered more than 2 or 3% of the vote lol.
She needs to avoid race and Pence needs to avoid God. I know I will get wrecked by both sides for that last opinion but it's how I feel. Sick of race baiting and if I want a sermon I'll goto church.

What say you?

Harris suppressed evidence in a DP case. I better not hear shit about criminal justice reform. Nothing. Nada. Hypocritical nitwits. Pence isn't all that. She has an affair. He takes precautions that he can't be accused of it.

She was pretty quick on her feet in the primaries. Had she not focused on labeling Biden a racist she may have garnered more than 2 or 3% of the vote lol.
She needs to avoid race and Pence needs to avoid God. I know I will get wrecked by both sides for that last opinion but it's how I feel. Sick of race baiting and if I want a sermon I'll goto church.

What say you?

Agreed. Right now she's the sharpest tack in the democrat war chest. For what that's worth

What say you?

Agreed. Right now she's the sharpest tack in the democrat war chest. For what that's worth
Person, woman, man, camera, TV....... the sharpest tack in the GOP has spent weeks bragging about that. For reference, everyone.

What say you?

Person, woman, man, camera, TV....... the sharpest tack in the GOP has spent weeks bragging about that. For reference, everyone.

You know,
99.999% of your posts are negative. Nothing but complaints based on TDS

Why don't you instead talk of the specific reasons you support certain candidates and go from there....like Shockedcanadian did above.

For example, I DISLIKE kamala Harris for her 2nd amendment position (among others)

For example, I DISLIKE kamala Harris for her 2nd amendment position (among others)
Ok, snowflake. Here: I dislike Trump because he won't even do the easiest, most simple task of just asking his cultist supporters to wear a mask for the sake of protecting their fellow countrymen and Nation. Because he thinks it will cost him their vote. There you go.

Tulsi whooped Camela's ass in the debates. Pence will punish her even worse. My guess is Pence will go after Slow Joe rather than Phoney Camela assuming they have debates. Fake News DNC/MSM is probably already sorting out their talking points if someone criticizes Phoney Camela as "racist" etc.

What say you?
Kamala definitely considers herself Black. Nothing fake about it.

What say you?

She's a fairly reasonable debater but Pence is very emotionally controlled and logical. He's military-like and will be extensively prepared. He will however, have to go more on the offensive than he did against Kaine. Kaine wasn't nearly as important, he was the side show. Harris is trying to take more of center stage, Mike can persuade many undecided to vote for their ticket.

In fact, one of my fathers American military buddies who would visit us once in while when he had down time (he was an air force mechanic) reminded me a great deal of Pence in his demeanour. He was quite effective in breaking down an issue verbally and keeping his eye on the target when he spoke. I think people really underestimate him in this arena. I've seen him be direct and strong with reporters in a way that even they didn't expect it. Don't take silence for weakness.

Pence is like that. Quite an underrated performer. Unlike Trump who is naturally strong and confrontational in his style (which he should be slightly toned down against Biden, but not too much), Mike is lower key. Even if you don't like him or his policies, you trust him and view him as an honourable, man of Faith. That truth is huge, because it will counter Harris who I would suggest probably isn't viewed as trustworthy as him. She's viewed more as a politician who is fake. Mike, is seen as the guy who didn't want the V.P job, he was called to duty.

She is half Jamaican and many Jamaicans consider themselves superior to American Negros who descended from slaves since they also owned slaves.

What say you?
I'm sure she'll have Willie Browns support.

What say you?

ya you speak in generalizations just like kumala will in the debate

If Kamala can keep her fake race emotions in check she might be a formidable debate foe for Pence.

Please tell us what is "fake" about her race. Please also provide "credible" proof.
When she practically started to cry while telling her bussing story. Fake emotions.

When she said she believed Bidens accusers. CLEARLY FUCKING FAKE

What say you?

ya you speak in generalizations just like kumala will in the debate
And you're an idiot. :dunno:

What say you?
She married a Jew. Guess she married up....eh Assfaceias?

Forum List

Back