If Joe Biden forces Romania to free Andrew Tate I will vote for him.

If any US president would get a sexual predator released from a foreign prison. It would be Joe Biden.

Tate is OBVIOUSLY guilty of trafficking. A cursory look at the what is already known easily establishes that. Hell, he even moved to Romania in the first place because their laws are more lax there for his trafficking ring.

I would not vote for any POS that helped him in any way. Even outside the case itself, his internet personality is a cesspool. Tate is not much different than the race whores like Al Sharpton, just misogynist rather than racist.

Okay, fine, but why did you already attribute guilt to him?
Page through what we already know about Tate. Look at the text messages that were sent, the threats levied, the 'business' practices they had with moving the women to a foreign country and cutting them off from all support. He had a textbook trafficking ring. He even had a 'bottom bitch' according to his own statements. Do you know what a bottom bitch is?

This is specific to pimps. The evidence is pretty fucking bad.

Page through what we already know about Tate. Look at the text messages that were sent, the threats levied, the 'business' practices they had with moving the women to a foreign country and cutting them off from all support. He had a textbook trafficking ring. He even had a 'bottom bitch' according to his own statements. Do you know what a bottom bitch is?

This is specific to pimps. The evidence is pretty fucking bad.

I'm not saying he isn't guilty of what he's accused of, I'm just asking our resident fibber why she has two standards?

One issue is Romania has a corrupt Justice system
So do we.

We do not get to impose our justice system on other countries. We do not get announce that their judicial system is corrupt therefore their laws need not be followed. Ukraine has the most corrupt system in Europe. What are you gonna do about it.

So do we.

We do not get to impose our justice system on other countries. We do not get announce that their judicial system is corrupt therefore their laws need not be followed. Ukraine has the most corrupt system in Europe. What are you gonna do about it.
Yes I agree with you. Ukraine is a disaster the American justice system is not what it used to be. And I have said before that Andrew Tate should’ve stayed in the united Arab emirates. But he left there went to Romani …. I think that was a mistake on his part. But still the Facts remain Romania has a bad justice system so it’s not right any which way we look at it.

the United States always looks out for all of its citizens that’s how it’s supposed to be and that includes Andrew Tate and he is being held illegally it’s against human rights.

I’ve seen most of the conservatives on this form support Andrew Tate. So to the rest of the conservatives let’s not be like the brutal far left who are savage cruel and inhumane. They want to put away peaceful January 6 protesters for years. I don’t think that a peaceful BLM protester should go to jail for years …that’s what separates us from the far left.

Link to your claims.

When did he normalize the abuse and rape of young women?

Be specific. Post the evidence.

When did he tell men they’re entitled to do this to women, and brag of his “exploits”.

Do you have audio? Video? Post a link.

Unless you have no evidence? Or were you a lying sack of shit?

Go fuck yourself Todd. If you don't know who this asshole is, do your own damn research.

Forum List

Back