If Joe Biden forces Romania to free Andrew Tate I will vote for him.

kind of funny but sad seeing the people say that say Tate could become someone’s wife in prison. Yet another anti-gay comment from people who claim to be liberal… 😂 funny but sad. Kinda weird to …

Andrew Tate is a muscle machine the guy is a killing machine he’s one of the toughest kickboxer‘s in the world he would obliterate anyone in prison …. Not that he should be in prison he’s literally done nothing wrong at all there is no crime why does this have to keep being explain to the communists in this thread

To the far left democrat maniacs who are saying Andrew Tate is the bad guy. You need help both spiritually and almost for sure physically stop stuffing your face with McDonald’s. It’s OK bidenistas …everything‘s OK just breathe in breathe out. Put down the big Mac it’s OK put down the big Mac. Go to the nearest health store and get yourself some protein bars some chicken some steak. It’s much much more healthier and probably less money.

1679704968142.jpeg

1679705058431.jpeg

They hate him because they ain’t him

It’s OK again to the Biden communists in this thread. Everything’s gonna be fine put down the whopper put down a Wendy’s frosty. Just breathe in breathe out you don’t need to keep doing this to yourself. Go to the nearest grocery store and get yourself a nice steak dinner and then go walk around the block for a few miles.

Most of the older folks here don’t understand how problematic America’s youth is . They’re fat their obese there smoking dope all the time. I understand you people don’t know who Tate . Many of the older posters here don’t know who Andrew theydoes and tell they look them him on Wikipedia and they get the false information on him.

And you look on Wikipedia and you see false claims made about him and you just run with it. But I urge you older people to just look further do your own digging.
You old folks grew up in the 70s. What a time to be proud of.

kind of funny but sad seeing the people say that say Tate could become someone’s wife in prison. Yet another anti-gay comment from people who claim to be liberal… 😂 funny but sad. Kinda weird to …

Andrew Tate is a muscle machine the guy is a killing machine he’s one of the toughest kickboxer‘s in the world he would obliterate anyone in prison …. Not that he should be in prison he’s literally done nothing wrong at all there is no crime why does this have to keep being explain to the communists in this thread

To the far left democrat maniacs who are saying Andrew Tate is the bad guy. You need help both spiritually and almost for sure physically stop stuffing your face with McDonald’s. It’s OK bidenistas …everything‘s OK just breathe in breathe out. Put down the big Mac it’s OK put down the big Mac. Go to the nearest health store and get yourself some protein bars some chicken some steak. It’s much much more healthier and probably less money.
I didn’t say that he could become someone’s wife in prison. I said that he’s a sexual predator and that’s accurate.

Tate is a big influence on strong confident young men like me and Carson! FREE ANDREW!

Free top G. I just imagine if President Biden worked either behind the scenes or in public to free an American citizen who is is a political prisoner he will infuriate the far left and ultra feminists ….and this is the exact type of thing that will show him to be a real American to be a true leader. That’s how powerful of a man Andrew Tate is he has influenced so many young men to get off drugs to get off the computer to get off the video games and to be a real man. That’s how important this case is. Or perhaps if Tucker Carlson run for president then he’ll already call for the release of Andrew Tate so there you go. Have a nice day God bless

The world needs Andrew Tate on the social media platforms speaking his mind helping to save the civilized world we need him.

Free top G
"Andrew Tate has been released from Romanian jail, on house arrest"

The United States Embassy has been involved in talks with Romania in getting Andrew Tate out of jail. If I’m reading things correctly. Praise God

to the far left maniacs shut up and sit down in your seat. Take that take that freedom prevails !!!!!

Always funny to see someone 'praise god' backing up an inhuman animal.

Praise GOD! The sex offender raping and trafficking women is not in jail. Hallelujah.

Why would they release a sex offender raping and trafficking women?

Do they have a leftist DA?

Forum List

Back