Joe admits it "I like babies better than people"!!! This is our president!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Joe Biden: "I like Babies better than People"​

Remember FB considered these photos as going against FB standards on "nudity or sexual activity"!
Now seeing the below explains why he likes babies better!
BidenFBbannedphotoskids.png

Of course he does. He has more in common with them. They both can't talk very well. They both eat mushed up food. They both are the same intelligence level.

And they both get their butts wiped.

Biden is far and away the most pathological person I have ever observed at such position of high power, its a fucking obscenity how they claim that child molester received an honest 81-million votes, its inconceivable a decent man or women would ever cast a ballot for such a horrifying psychopath!

Last edited:
Who doesn't like babies better than people?

You people are sick, trying to twist a harmless joke into something it isn't. WHO DOES THAT?!?
No sport, YOU are the sicko, you seem to love that evil thing, you claim to have voted for that known pedophile, you are the sicko, all of you fascist cretins are sociopaths and no better, and perhaps even worse than Biden, who obviously sexually ruminates upon both pre-pubescent boys, and girls....:poke:

Biden is far and away the most pathological person I have ever observed at such position of high power, its a fucking obscenity how they claim that child molester received an honest 81-million votes, its inconceivable a decent man or women would ever cast a ballot for such a horrifying psuchopath!

You're a brainwashed fucking moron.

Phuck off, ya fuggin tool.

So let me see if I have this straight. Someone posted this picture on Facebook and it was flagged as going against their standards on nudity or sexual activity?

So wasn't that a blatant admission by Facebook, that what Biden was doing in those pictures was "sexual activity"? Because it sure sounds that way to me.

bidenfbbannedphotoskids-png.768667

You're a brainwashed fucking moron.

Phuck off, ya fuggin tool.
See, another one, they suck at the toes of the pedophile, a child molesting pedophile, look at these lowlife cretins, this is what has been done to America, that such filth would feel emboldened to nakedly defend this terrible man, who took showers with his own 12 year old daughter and who has been implicated in two rapes! Look at them, look at how angry they are that the truth is spoken, fucking sociopaths, every fucking one of them! :fu:

You people are sick, trying to twist a harmless joke into something it isn't. WHO DOES THAT?!?
Since when are babies not people, Dumbass?

See, another one, they suck at the toes of the pedophile, a child molesting pedophile, look at these lowlife cretins, this is what has been done to America, that such filth would feel emboldened to nakedly defend this terrible man, who took showers with his own 12 year old daughter and who has been implicated in two rapes! Look at them, look at how angry they are that the truth is spoken, fucking sociopaths, every fucking one of them! :fu:

You seem to have a lot of expertise in the arena of pedophilia. You've obviously studied the subject matter extensively, to the point where you at least purport to have expertise in recognizing pedo tendencies and pedophiles.

You seem to have a lot of expertise in the arena of pedophilia. You've obviously studied the subject matter extensively, to the point where you at least purport to have expertise in recognizing pedo tendencies and pedophiles.
What's wrong with studying it?

Practicing it . . . now that's another story. But then, you moonbats have no shame.

Me. Very loud. Trample whinging in my dance videos. Unnerving.

Biden touching, sniffing and kissing children without consent is a regular appearance.
Like Trump could go out shooting people without losing a single vote, Biden could go out raping babies without losing a single vote.

I like babies better than people. Hell, I like just about everything better than people.

Forum List

Back