If it was possible to eliminate homosexuality and transgenderism via genetic modification, would you be fine with that?

Centaur

Jul 17, 2022
Since most people say that no one would ever "choose" to be born gay or transgender - then if it was possible for science to eliminate any genetic causes of homosexuality or transgenderism (meaning 100% of people would be born as straight and homosexuality and transgenderism would no longer exist), would you be fine with it? Why or why not?

The first 45 years of my life I'd have said no way, that's morally wrong.

But after watching the past 2 years of what they have become, how they behave, and what they are becoming? I'm ok with it.

The past 2 years the fag and trannies destroyed the goodwill I had towards them.

Since most people say that no one would ever "choose" to be born gay or transgender - then if it was possible for science to eliminate any genetic causes of homosexuality or transgenderism (meaning 100% of people would be born as straight and homosexuality and transgenderism would no longer exist), would you be fine with it? Why or why not?
I assume your talking about the mythical "gay gene" & would it be ethical to eliminate it if they found it was not just more made up BS.
Though it would be a way to prevent those types of mental illness, is it OK to mess with our DNA, modifying our genes?

If it was my child & I knew it would be 100% guaranteed safe & free from unintended consequences, I'd have them do it.

That said, I don't believe in any gay genes.
Gays are made, not born

Democrats would still find a way!

If they keep pushing I'd be OK with this.

350px-Pink-triangle-armband.jpg

Homosexuality and sexual deviancy isn’t from a gene. It’s from grooming and choice.

That’s why most cultures had them put to death. Otherwise it will spread like a cancer and destroy society.

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Homosexuality and sexual deviancy isn’t from a gene. It’s from grooming and choice.

That’s why most cultures had them put to death. Otherwise it will spread like a cancer and destroy society.

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
No one is born like that. I've yet to see a young child blowing another one in the nursery.

It also tells you not to eat cheeseburgers, shrimp, and pigs, people ignore what the Bible says.

It also tells you not to eat cheeseburgers, shrimp, and pigs, people ignore what the Bible says.
Those were specific laws for the Jews at that time, to test if they would obey God.

Scripture about homosexuality is cited throughout the entire Bible.
Nice try though.

Hell yes. Rampant deviant sex does not belong in any society. The Eradication of these mistakes of nature would eliminate their justified self loathing, too. If you disagree, name one, just one positive aspect that would support the existence of the gay lifestyle.

Why or why not?
simply because life would be boring.....
ah jeez Hawk, i'm a recovering Christian ,and you're like an enabler an AA member meets in a bar w/that sh*t!

~S~

The U.S. is the most tolerant Country in the world but tolerance goes both ways. Child abuse charges are appropriate in life changing drugs administered to children to force gender appearance. Schools should be shut down for administering life changing drugs to children without consent from parents. Most of all the ongoing grooming of innocent kids by drag queens and kown pedophiles should be delt with in the courts.

Yes, but then who would do all the interior decorating and wedding planning?

Forum List

Back