If It Was A Secret, SOMEONE Leaked it

Clear, concise and spot on, this Cotton is seeking the White House and honesty is not his forte.
~~~~~~
:abgg2q.jpg:

When asked about reported trip to Taiwan, Pelosi says she won’t discuss her travel because it’s a national security issue.
Comment: National security my ass. That bitch is worried about getting shot out of the sky. LOL and she is being set up for it by none other than her fair haired vegetable.

It would suck for her to be blown out of the sky only for Biden to turn his back on Taiwan and hand it over to Xi without firing a shot.

How do you know it was a liberal? Do you know who leaked it or, like most RW now a days, just like to make stuff up?

Come on, be real!

1. No Conservative would have leaked it.

2. Had a Conservative leaked it they would be in prison by now.

Over 60 libral domestic terrorist bombings against churches, cinservatives, and pro-life groups since June and (almost) no arrests.

Hardly no enforcement of existing laws to protect USSC Justices.

No punishment for Democrat politicians who directly threatened USSC Justices, called for intimidation of or violence against them, or Drmocrat politicians who sought to undermine the US / USSC & called publicly for 'Insurrection'.

Come on, be real!

1. No Conservative would have leaked it.
Come on, be real! Are they somehow more moral than liberals?

2. Had a Conservative leaked it they would be in prison by now.
A fact-free thought. Well done.

Over 60 libral domestic terrorist bombings against churches, cinservatives, and pro-life groups since June and (almost) no arrests.
Got an example of one?

Hardly no enforcement of existing laws to protect USSC Justices.
They seem protected, I haven't heard of any incidents. Would you want to ban the free speech of the protestors?

No punishment for Democrat politicians who directly threatened USSC Justices, called for intimidation of or violence against them, or Drmocrat politicians who sought to undermine the US / USSC & called publicly for 'Insurrection'.
Lots of politicians who publicly encouraged insurrection are still running free. At least one is considering running for President.

What do we think Taiwan is?

Do we think that it is an island nation where all the Taiwanese live? That's not what the people on Taiwan think, nor what the mainland Chinese think. Both agree that Taiwan is a part of China. They dispute who is in charge of China including Taiwan.

Jimmy Carter, in a surprise unilateral move, made it official U.S. policy that the government located on the mainland of China are the true government of China. We don't recognize Taiwan China, nor as a separate nation either.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi thinks that we should recognize them, but I don't know if they'd accept being recognized as a separate nation from the mainland rather than the Chinese government in exile.

Anyway, Biden wants to kow-tow to the communist government on mainland China because they pay his family so much money. If Nancy Pelosi is sidling up to Taiwan, it is most likely for some financial gain of her own. Either that or pumping her ego by going against Biden. I see no benefit in her trip, but I don't see much downside either.

What do we think Taiwan is?

Do we think that it is an island nation where all the Taiwanese live? That's not what the people on Taiwan think, nor what the Chinese think. Both agree that Taiwan is a part of China. They only dispute who is in charge of China including Taiwan.

Jimmy Carter, in a surprise unilateral move, made it official U.S. policy that the government located on the mainland of China are the true government of China. We don't recognize Taiwan as a separate nation either.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi thinks that we should recognize them, but I don't know if they'd accept being recognized as a separate nation from the mainland rather than the Chinese government in exile.

Anyway, Biden wants to kow-tow to the communist government on mainland China because they pay his family so much money. If Nancy Pelosi is sidling up to Taiwan, it is most likely for some financial gain of her own. Either that or pumping her ego by going against Biden. I see no benefit in her trip, but I don't see much downside either.

A moot point well constructed.
She ain't goin' there.
Dimm's march in lock-step.

Come on, be real! Are they somehow more moral than liberals?

A fact-free thought. Well done.

Got an example of one?

They seem protected, I haven't heard of any incidents. Would you want to ban the free speech of the protestors?

Lots of politicians who publicly encouraged insurrection are still running free. At least one is considering running for President.

1. Yes

2. You shod have stopped with 'FACT' if you wanted to be honest / correct.

3. Despite ALL OF THEM, how about the 1st. Liberal Domestic Terrorists BRAGGED about perpetrating the 1st bombing. There's about 20 members, and Garland, the DOJ, and the FBI can't figure out who did it? :p

4. It does not matter if the USSC Justices 'SEEM TO BE PROTECTED' when the issue is the DOJ's direct refusalto enfor e existing law .... but we all know how much Democrats / liberals hate enforcing the law on their own, as documented / proven over and over.

5. B...b...but others do it....
God, you're such a cuck apologist. Be an adult, brave enough to call out your own acknowledge criminals.

Forum List

Back