'If I Don't Win It's A Rigged Election'

He has good reason to.
I guess you don't understand how irrational that is. It's, of course, totally possible that more people will vote for Biden. Just like it's totally possible that Trump will get more votes. But partisans have driven themselves into such a frightened panic that they simply won't accept a loss.

Months before the first primary ballot is cast, Donald Trump and his surrogates are using a combination of flattery, bullying and threats to make sure state parties put their thumb on the scale and ensure he will be the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee.

According to a report from the New York Times, the former president has been working the phones, calling key state Republicans in an effort to get a leg up on the competition for the nomination and that has led one former high-profile member of the Trump administration to claim the fix is in.

As the Times is reporting, "Mr. Trump and his political team have spent months working behind the scenes to build alliances and contingency plans with key party officials, seeking to twist the primary and delegate rules in their favor. "

Put another way, Ken Cuccinelli, who served under Trump but now backs Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), explained, "They’ve rigged it anywhere they thought they could pull it off.”

"Who knows the game better than me"
Trump might be excluded from the ballots in some States ( Colorado is one ) so his Electoral Count might shrink a lot and he could fail obtaining the number needed to win.

Now let me say this, and you should read this carefully TRUMP CAN STILL WIN!

All Trump has to do is flip key states and poof he is back in power, so Democrats you better put together a strong campaign because if Trump wins, well all of you are in deep trouble and that also includes me!

I guess you don't understand how irrational that is. It's, of course, totally possible that more people will vote for Biden. Just like it's totally possible that Trump will get more votes. But partisans have driven themselves into such a frightened panic that they simply won't accept a loss.
Read the whole article and stop with the bullshit excuses. Our elections are completely devoid of integrity. You can identify with that, right?

Read the whole article and stop with the bullshit excuses. Our elections are completely devoid of integrity. You can identify with that, right?
Nope. You dumb fuckers treat politics like pro wrestling. Pull your head out.

Trump might be excluded from the ballots in some States ( Colorado is one ) so his Electoral Count might shrink a lot and he could fail obtaining the number needed to win.

Now let me say this, and you should read this carefully TRUMP CAN STILL WIN!

All Trump has to do is flip key states and poof he is back in power, so Democrats you better put together a strong campaign because if Trump wins, well all of you are in deep trouble and that also includes me!
What do you expect Trump to do? Arrest your grandmother? They are already doing that in the present administration.

That article is full of receipts (proof) and you ignore it. The truth is coming out.
It really is the pro wrestling motif. Most of you probably know, or at one point knew, that it's all a fantasy. But believing it is crucial to your ambitions, so everyone invested in those ambitions agrees to play along.

It really is the pro wrestling motif. Most of you probably know, or at one point knew, that it's all a fantasy. But believing it is crucial to your ambitions, so everyone invested in those ambitions agrees to play along.
It is not fantasy, It is totally backed by facts. you are to stupid or scared, or both, to admit it. Hit the road dumbass.

It is not fantasy, It is totally backed by facts. you are to stupid or scared, or both, to admit it. Hit the road dumbass.
Lol... After all the ridiculous crap you've posted, how can you possibly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? Why would anyone waste their time with your supposed facts?

Lol... After all the ridiculous crap you've posted, how can you possibly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? Why would anyone waste their time with your supposed facts?
I did not write the article. You have not even looked at it. And I know the election was stolen because I am honest with myself. You apparently are not. The road awaits.

I did not write the article. You have not even looked at it.
I stopped looking at the shit you post long ago. I thought i made that clear.
I have to be extremely bored, or very drunk and looking for a laugh, to bother reading your propaganda.

I stopped looking at the shit you post long ago. I thought i made that clear.
I have to be extremely bored, or very drunk and looking for a laugh, to bother reading your propaganda.
Boredom is a side effect of being a selfish asshole. So you know.

Trump hasn't made any new friends since 2020. He's gonna get his ass kicked
New friends were it does not count? He has made inroads with minority voters big time. In reality you do not have a chance of beating him.

Forum List

Back