'If I Don't Win It's A Rigged Election'

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Months before the first primary ballot is cast, Donald Trump and his surrogates are using a combination of flattery, bullying and threats to make sure state parties put their thumb on the scale and ensure he will be the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee.

According to a report from the New York Times, the former president has been working the phones, calling key state Republicans in an effort to get a leg up on the competition for the nomination and that has led one former high-profile member of the Trump administration to claim the fix is in.

As the Times is reporting, "Mr. Trump and his political team have spent months working behind the scenes to build alliances and contingency plans with key party officials, seeking to twist the primary and delegate rules in their favor. "

Put another way, Ken Cuccinelli, who served under Trump but now backs Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), explained, "They’ve rigged it anywhere they thought they could pull it off.”

"Who knows the game better than me"

Trump is up by 50 points.

So now democrats want to claim Trump is cheating?

Fucking losers. Focus on your 2024 issues, like retard losers Biden and Harris.

1697292247607.png

Months before the first primary ballot is cast, Donald Trump and his surrogates are using a combination of flattery, bullying and threats to make sure state parties put their thumb on the scale and ensure he will be the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee.

According to a report from the New York Times, the former president has been working the phones, calling key state Republicans in an effort to get a leg up on the competition for the nomination and that has led one former high-profile member of the Trump administration to claim the fix is in.

As the Times is reporting, "Mr. Trump and his political team have spent months working behind the scenes to build alliances and contingency plans with key party officials, seeking to twist the primary and delegate rules in their favor. "

Put another way, Ken Cuccinelli, who served under Trump but now backs Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), explained, "They’ve rigged it anywhere they thought they could pull it off.”

I remember having a certain sense of forboding when I first heard him say that in 2016, but little did I know the damage it would cause.

Obviously he was just lining up an excuse in case he lost, to soothe and protect his fragile psyche. But then others picked it up and ran with it, and here we are, with our democracy teetering over that lie.

I remember having a certain sense of foreboding when I first heard him say that in 2016, but little did I know the damage it would cause.
Obviously he was just lining up an excuse in case he lost, to soothe and protect his fragile psyche. But then others picked it up and ran with it, and here we are, with our democracy teetering over that lie.
2016? Here it is again, enjoy!!

/——/ Yeah, Hillary said that a lot.

Trump will be the GOP nominee, if he is elected he will be a convicted criminal awaiting in jail (Willis will convince the Judge he is a danger to society if on bail), and we all will be in for a world of hurt.
There won't be any jail until all the appeals play out, and Trump will be in a nursing home by the time the final verdict is in.

Trump will be the GOP nominee, if he is elected he will be a convicted criminal awaiting in jail (Willis will convince the Judge he is a danger to society if on bail), and we all will be in for a world of hurt.

Not going to happen. There are even less Trump humpers now, than there were in 2016, thanks to Darwins law of the faithful not getting Covid vaccines, and just plain old attrition. While younger voters have added 12 million more voters to the rolls, and it will be Trump voters that either don't show up, or will vote for Biden this time around.

This isn't 2016, Hillary Clinton isn't on the ballot, and those polls are worthless.

What will be on the ballot is abortion rights, and healthcare, and if the Republicans are stupid enough, which that's a given, a government shutdown will give the Dems huge gains in the House.

We will be seeing a whole new wave of Gen Z, and Millennials running, and winning from now on, and they are not gun waving religious fanatics, which doesn't bode well for Republicans, as the calander slowly but surely ticks towards a white conservative minority in America.

The Trump humping faithful may want to start planning their eventual migration to Russia, while the prices are still cheap.

It was rigged last time.

Forum List

Back