Fraud Proven in Maryland

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This article has the receipts. It shows how blank ballots are counted and shows a trend of more blank ballots with each election. What will be done about is the question.

DOES MARYLAND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR ELECTIONS?​

By Chris Gleason

Only if you think there is a problem with certifying elections using voting systems with void certifications or no certification and hundreds of thousands of Maryland voters being disenfranchised.​

Not a conspiracy with irrefutable evidence. They have it.

In Maryland we confirmed the use of “BALLOTS CAST - BLANK” to disenfranchise voters and significantly impact the outcomes of elections.
We were able to identify to the precinct level throughout Maryland exactly where the fraud was occuring.Subscribe
We were able to identify that the machines used in Maryland elections were never properly nor legally certified according to Maryland law.

We were able to confirm in Maryland that elderly voters are being unwittingly used to finance a massive election fraud RICO operation at a scale and scope that now threatens the financial existence of the entire corrupt campaign finance enterprise.

Same source as OP.

Oh! So now it's proven and it was drop-box ballot-stuffing, right?
It was a combination of everything because of the massive organization and the endless supply of money given to 501C organizations created just to defraud elections like GBI for example. Our own government financed these criminals and intimidated those who saw it happen. Remember Incest Joe told us how big it was. Things like this cluster fuck in Maryland prove it.

We have an illegitimate government and a Congress full of people who know it is and still defend it.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how or why people would cast 2,547 “BLANK BALLOTS” provisionally?

1697311530117.jpeg

Phil served as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for a “Best In Class” radiology company for 13 years. So Phil is a technology expert… Helping government agencies reimagine their digital experience for their constituents
I do not care about Phil I care about the evidence he has presented.

Forget it. There is video footage of election fraud occuring and not even that is enough for these people on the left to admit it. Especially Spaz the squawking parrot. (Whom I seriously hope and pray doesn't find this thread and just continues choking on his crackers... Or is it crack? 🤔)

That's a significant percentage.

I bet most of it was in Baltimore precincts, too.
I left federal level offices blank for years on my ballots. It's called a "protest vote". I only voted for down ballot local candidates and Measures.

There is a percentage of such votes for president every election.

Your made up "fraud" is a joke.

A registered Independent, the 73-year-old from the suburbs of Philadelphia had voted for candidates on both sides of the ticket, leaning slightly to the right. She quickly went down the list, filling in her favorites for Congress, state and local races.

Then, Robertshaw left without casting a vote for either of the presidential candidates headlining the ballot.

[snip]

The thought may be inconceivable to many Americans who participated in the hotly contested 2020 race. But Robertshaw is among tens of thousands of voters who cast ballots in the general election yet left their choice for president blank – a phenomenon known in political circles as an “undervote.”

A USA TODAY analysis of unofficial results in Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan found up to 40,000 voters in each of these highly competitive states opted for none of the candidates listed on the presidential ballot by name.

Tens of thousands left the president option blank, though 'undervotes' were down from 2016

A registered Independent, the 73-year-old from the suburbs of Philadelphia had voted for candidates on both sides of the ticket, leaning slightly to the right. She quickly went down the list, filling in her favorites for Congress, state and local races.

Then, Robertshaw left without casting a vote for either of the presidential candidates headlining the ballot.

[snip]

The thought may be inconceivable to many Americans who participated in the hotly contested 2020 race. But Robertshaw is among tens of thousands of voters who cast ballots in the general election yet left their choice for president blank – a phenomenon known in political circles as an “undervote.”

A USA TODAY analysis of unofficial results in Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan found up to 40,000 voters in each of these highly competitive states opted for none of the candidates listed on the presidential ballot by name.

Tens of thousands left the president option blank, though 'undervotes' were down from 2016
Millions of ballots counted with ONLY the president checked. Derp!

And I bet it was Biden on 99.9% of 'em. Until there's an investigation, we'll never know.

This article has the receipts. It shows how blank ballots are counted and shows a trend of more blank ballots with each election. What will be done about is the question.

DOES MARYLAND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR ELECTIONS?​

By Chris Gleason

Only if you think there is a problem with certifying elections using voting systems with void certifications or no certification and hundreds of thousands of Maryland voters being disenfranchised.​

Conservatives lying about ‘fraud’ is another manifestation of the right’s war on democracy.

Millions of ballots counted with ONLY the president checked. Derp!
On a national level, that seems ... quite expected. Why would you think otherwise?

You're not being logical. It's just as easy to mark the "Vote party line" box, so why wouldn't a fraudster do that?

And I bet it was Biden on 99.9% of 'em.
It's almost always Republicans who get caught comitting vote fraud, so the logical conclusion would say the opposite.

Until there's an investigation, we'll never know.

Democrats say "Vote fraud is always wrong. Period. No exceptions. No one should ever do it."

Republicans say "Well, the other side is doing it, so ... well, you know what to do <winkwinknudgenudge>"

That's why almost all the fraud comes from the Republican side. Democrats condemn fraud, Republicans encourage it.

The OP makes no sense. The conclusion in no way follows from the premise. Even if we assume their data is correct -- and being that these are conservatives, that's highly unlikey, since conservatives see LyingForTheParty as a good and holy thing -- it still doesn't show any fraud.

And ... Maryland? Why would the Democrats even bother?

Can any Trump cultists actually back up any claims? For example, prove the machines were connected to the internet. No, quoting someone who said that is not proving it. Heresay from unreliable partisan sources is not evidence.

Forum List

Back