'If I Don't Win It's A Rigged Election'

So you're putting the bill in the slot.
LOL!! Good one! No, I just looked at all the evidence that there was a coup in 2020.

1. Look at the total number of votes compared to prior elections. NFW Biden got 81 legitimate votes.
1697294517879.png

2. Then I looked at how the FBI covered up for Biden, including the "Twitter Files" censorship. Then there was "Zuckerbucks", Then there was those 51 traitors who lied about Hunter's laptop. There is NFW that all of the Biden influence peddling and suspicious money transfers could have been missed by the FBI unless it was a coup.

How does Trump win a contest that is rigged?

We have seen his response when he loses
Crybaby Loser
I think we are discussing the GOP primary?
Maybe I'm wrong?
Crybaby loser? The losers always cry about it.

'If I Don't Win It's A Rigged Election'​

Quoting your favorite murderous shit beast again? She couldn't even get her own ilk to steal the election for her. Her own filth cannibalized her.... I bet she tasted like shit. They hate her as much as we do. :laughing0301:

hillury fat fucking slob 220.jpg

I think we are discussing the GOP primary?
Maybe I'm wrong?
Crybaby loser? The losers always cry about it.

Crybaby Loser Trump claimed he was cheated by Ted Cruz in the 2016 Primary

The sentence is in quotation marks but Trump never said it. Keep the hatred for Trump perculating and maybe people will forget about the criminal negligence of the Biden administration

It was rigged last time.

Just so I understand.

He tried to steal an election

He fomented an insurrection on America

He sold secrets to our enemies

He disparaged our troops calling them suckers and losers

He enriched himself using the office

He stole from charities

He flattered Hamas

And you're still supporting him?

I remember having a certain sense of forboding when I first heard him say that in 2016, but little did I know the damage it would cause.

Obviously he was just lining up an excuse in case he lost, to soothe and protect his fragile psyche. But then others picked it up and ran with it, and here we are, with our democracy teetering over that lie.
Yeah. Never quite got it. Except that is clearly not about reality, it's about belief.

Anyone who's raised children must have recognized the desperate excuse making of a spoiled child who won't accept defeat. But they skipped over that and cheered for their team regardless. Partisanship gone full retard

Last edited:
Yeah. Never quite got it. Except that is clearly not about reality, it's about belief.

Anyone who's raised children must have recognized the desperate excuse making of a spoiled child who won't accept defeat. But they skipped over that and cheered for their team regardless. Partisanship gone full retard
I'll never forget an interview I saw with a cultist at a rally. He rattled off a few completely incorrect, fantastical talking points and the interviewer calmly corrected him on each point.

The guy looked down at his shoes and thought for a moment, and then looked up at the interviewer. He just shrugged his shoulders, shook his head and said, "I don't care".

That was when the depth of this really hit me.

I'll never forget an interview I saw with a cultist at a rally. He rattled off a few completely incorrect, fantastical talking points and the interviewer calmly corrected him on each point.

The guy looked down at his shoes and thought for a moment, and then looked up at the interviewer. He just shrugged his shoulders, shook his head and said, "I don't care".

That was when the depth of this really hit me.
They've come to see elections as a proxy for civil war. They're not concerned with electing good leaders. They're desperate to win the culture war.

And, again, I'll point that out both sides have jumped this shark. If we get saddled with Biden and Trump again, the next election will not be resolved peacefully. Whichever side loses will melt down into denial.

They've come to see elections as a proxy for civil war. They're not concerned with electing good leaders. They're desperate to win the culture war.

And, again, I'll point that out both sides have jumped this shark. If we get saddled with Biden and Trump again, the next election will not be resolved peacefully. Whichever side loses will melt down into denial.
We deserve the leaders we get. An entirely self-inflicted wound.

And the Left absolutely refuses to admit the role it played in this disaster, which is largely about culture wars, as you said. They refuse to see how their PC/Identity Politics crusade fed this resentment and rage.

We deserve the leaders we get. An entirely self-inflicted wound.

And the Left absolutely refuses to admit the role it played in this disaster, which is largely about culture wars, as you said. They refuse to see how their PC/Identity Politics crusade fed this resentment and rage.
I see it. I just don't much care. These culture wars are always happening. Just like the left fueled the rise of the racist republican party by driving southern whites to them with support for CRAZY PC STUFF like interracial marriage and basic rights for brown people and women.

I can call out nuttery as I see it. But be careful what you say, because you can get close to saying that American progressives should allow themselves to be held hostage by 30% of the population who might get grumpy.

Forum List

Back