If I die from covid.

FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.
Can we gloat over you living?

Sure. I'm curious how you would spin that, to make it work.

Because, my plan if I get it, and shake it off easily, as a middle aged, slightly overweight guy, will be to use that to make the point that the year long lockdown was an overreaction.
So it’s a hoax if you get it and survive? What about the 400,000+ who are dead? What did they do wrong?
they did not have a helicopter on standby and a dedicated team of up to 30 doctors waiting

FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.
Approximately 1% percent (I know a number of people who died.) of people with COVID die. Left unrestrained as MAGA’s want, that would leave between 2 and 6 million people dead. So I think no one cares if you choose to die. You have no right to endanger others. No one is “hysterical”. We just aren’t stupid and venal

Funny, Trump was President went this hit and did all kinds of shit from blocking travel, to calling for mask wearing to rushing the vaccine.

So, your words, are just not true.

My wife said she would.
That's the way I look at it. My six family members all got it over the holidays, We had moderate to no symptoms and we have all recovered. We range in age from 3 to 70. It's the flu.

Cool. That is sort of what I somewhat expected after the water park visit, but, nothing.

I'm glad you are all ok. I do know people that know people that have died. Trustworthy people that would not lie.

My wife said she would.
Approximately 1% percent (I know a number of people who died.) of people with COVID die. Left unrestrained as MAGA’s want, that would leave between 2 and 6 million people dead. So I think no one cares if you choose to die. You have no right to endanger others. No one is “hysterical”. We just aren’t stupid and venal
Stay in your basement. You do not have the right to limit my freedoms based on your fears and speculation.

One of my oldest friends has a LOT of comorbidities. When he saw this coming, he stocked up and has not left his house, in over a year.

I've been playing a lot of online games with him, to give him some social contact.

My wife said she would.
That's the way I look at it. My six family members all got it over the holidays, We had moderate to no symptoms and we have all recovered. We range in age from 3 to 70. It's the flu.

Cool. That is sort of what I somewhat expected after the water park visit, but, nothing.

I'm glad you are all ok. I do know people that know people that have died. Trustworthy people that would not lie.
Yeah, it seems to affect different people differently. My wife and I got flu shots this year. I got the super vaccine because I was over 65, my wife got the regular strain that was offered to everyone and she was the most affected of all. No one was hospitalized though. I am wondering if that may have had something to do with it since flu is a covid virus. I also have known of people who have died, most had comorbidities though.

My wife said she would.
Stay in your basement. You do not have the right to limit my freedoms based on your fears and speculation.

One of my oldest friends has a LOT of comorbidities. When he saw this coming, he stocked up and has not left his house, in over a year.

I've been playing a lot of online games with him, to give him some social contact.
People who are forced to stay inside are the ones I have the most empathy for--must be a terrible existence.

Forum List

Back