If I die from covid.

Rush Limbaugh is just one example of someone who, once Cancer takes him here in the next 12 months or so, I will say "Oh darn...anyways." but I won't gloat over his death. I know he has a family and stuff...even if he spreads hate on the radio.
.even if he spreads hate on the radio.
How?

The Rush Limbaugh–Sandra Fluke controversy began on February 29, 2012, when American conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh's broadcast remarks about contraceptive mandates which included statements labeling Georgetown University Law Center student Sandra Fluke as a "****" and "prostitute".
Turns out that was a fact. The truth is not hate. Thinking it is, is exactly what you are being told.

It was a fact that she was a woman who slept with men for money?

Listen, please don't call women ****s. And you should not be defending other men who do. That is a hurtful, awful word.

FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.
That's the way I look at it. My six family members all got it over the holidays, We had moderate to no symptoms and we have all recovered. We range in age from 3 to 70. It's the flu.

Rush Limbaugh is just one example of someone who, once Cancer takes him here in the next 12 months or so, I will say "Oh darn...anyways." but I won't gloat over his death. I know he has a family and stuff...even if he spreads hate on the radio.
any examples of Rush spreading hate?
I just wanted to say that I didn't quote you directly(sorry), but I did answer this earlier.

Because, my plan if I get it, and shake it off easily, as a middle aged, slightly overweight guy, will be to use that to make the point that the year long lockdown was an overreaction.
So it’s a hoax if you get it and survive? What about the 400,000+ who are dead? What did they do wrong?
24K, It's the flu. Phony democrat/globalist scamdemic.

FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.
Approximately 1% percent (I know a number of people who died.) of people with COVID die. Left unrestrained as MAGA’s want, that would leave between 2 and 6 million people dead. So I think no one cares if you choose to die. You have no right to endanger others. No one is “hysterical”. We just aren’t stupid and venal
Stay in your basement. You do not have the right to limit my freedoms based on your fears and speculation.

My wife said she would.
Here's hoping you don't get it at all.

I got it about three months ago, but had no symptoms. I only got the test because two good friends, whom I'd spent a fair amount of time with, came down with it hard. One was hospitalized and both fought with it for several weeks. They both still have lingering symptoms - eg not smell and altered taste. I lucked out, and scored immunity for free.

As I push up on four months, my doctor says I need to start being careful again; the current info is that immunity lasts 4-5 months.

My wife said she would.
Approximately 1% percent (I know a number of people who died.) of people with COVID die.
Who brainwashed you into believing that stupid bullshit?

My wife said she would.
Me and my husband just got over it---well I did, don't know for sure about him as he is having some other medical issues. Make damn sure your doctors give you the full course of Remdesivir if you wind up in the hospital--5 to 10 days and remember to take lots of clean underwear with you to the hospital.

I would not gloat over your death, that would be a terrible thing to do. There are people in this world who I certainly would say "oh shucks" if they died, but I don't know if I would downright gloat about anyone's death.
You're new here. There's only 2 other actual Progressives that post here and they each run 30 other sock accounts. Some of the socks are just fucking nasty and love to gloat, truly damaged and deranged

My wife said she would.
As long as your wife and cat don't gloat I wouldn't worry.

This is not about me worrying. This is about being fair, because when this ends, and/or I get it and survive easily, I plan to gloat about that.

Because, my plan if I get it, and shake it off easily, as a middle aged, slightly overweight guy, will be to use that to make the point that the year long lockdown was an overreaction.
So it’s a hoax if you get it and survive? What about the 400,000+ who are dead? What did they do wrong?

That bit where you rephrase what I said to "clarify it"?

Don't do that. You suck at it. BADLY.

I stand by what I said. If you want to address what I ACTUALLY, said, I will be glad to engage any points you have to offer.

My wife said she would.
You definitely have an overinflated opinion of yourself. No one would miss you except your hair lice.

Nothing in my post was about anyone missing me.

You really are fucking retarded, aren't you?

Forum List

Back