If I die from covid.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.

9d5c0f37dc9e5d8be89f6fca16560a23.jpg

FYI, for all you people, I have instructed my wife, that if I die of covid, that she is to come online here, under my account and let you all know it, so that you can gloat over my getting ill and dying from it.

I did this out of fairness, because my plan is, that if I get it and shake it off easily, or just never get it, I plan to throw it in the faces of the hysterical ones here.

My wife said she would.
I might have had it twice and am a 55yr old overweight heavy smoker,, so dont worry to much,,

My wife said she would.
I might have had it twice and am a 55yr old overweight heavy smoker,, so dont worry to much,,

Oh, I'm totally not worried.

And I have a fucking cat I am allergic to, so I could have had it any number of times.

My wife said she would.

Do you have a lot of life insurance? Might have to slide into your/her DM's at the anointed hour :stir:

I would not gloat over your death, that would be a terrible thing to do. There are people in this world who I certainly would say "oh shucks" if they died, but I don't know if I would downright gloat about anyone's death.

Some of the people here would. If you are not that bad, good for you.

I just wanted to let people know. It is from my sense of fairness.

Because, my plan if I get it, and shake it off easily, as a middle aged, slightly overweight guy, will be to use that to make the point that the year long lockdown was an overreaction.

My wife said she would.

Do you have a lot of life insurance? Might have to slide into your/her DM's at the anointed hour :stir:

Yes, yes I do.

Rush Limbaugh is just one example of someone who, once Cancer takes him here in the next 12 months or so, I will say "Oh darn...anyways." but I won't gloat over his death. I know he has a family and stuff...even if he spreads hate on the radio.

My wife said she would.
Fuck YOU ! BRB. I need a smoke and a Xanax after seeing that ;)

My wife said she would.
As long as your wife and cat don't gloat I wouldn't worry.

Rush Limbaugh is just one example of someone who, once Cancer takes him here in the next 12 months or so, I will say "Oh darn...anyways." but I won't gloat over his death. I know he has a family and stuff...even if he spreads hate on the radio.
any examples of Rush spreading hate?

Because, my plan if I get it, and shake it off easily, as a middle aged, slightly overweight guy, will be to use that to make the point that the year long lockdown was an overreaction.
So it’s a hoax if you get it and survive? What about the 400,000+ who are dead? What did they do wrong?

My wife said she would.
You definitely have an overinflated opinion of yourself. No one would miss you except your hair lice.

My wife said she would.
Can we gloat over you living?

My wife said she would.
Approximately 1% percent (I know a number of people who died.) of people with COVID die. Left unrestrained as MAGA’s want, that would leave between 2 and 6 million people dead. So I think no one cares if you choose to die. You have no right to endanger others. No one is “hysterical”. We just aren’t stupid and venal

.even if he spreads hate on the radio.
How? Someone sounds woke.

.even if he spreads hate on the radio.
How?

The Rush Limbaugh–Sandra Fluke controversy began on February 29, 2012, when American conservative talk-show host Rush Limbaugh's broadcast remarks about contraceptive mandates which included statements labeling Georgetown University Law Center student Sandra Fluke as a "****" and "prostitute".

Forum List

Back