If Hillary wins in November & the GOP hold the house will they move to impeach her?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Would make the Clinton's 2 for 2, so that'd be something they could be proud of.....

Democrats would love nothing more than House Republicans to ‘impeach’ Clinton.

Republicans would fail to win a conviction in the Senate, guaranteeing Clinton’s reelection in 2020.

Better yet: Clinton is convicted in the Senate, clearing the way for Democrats to nominate a popular candidate in 2020 who can beat any Republican.

Yes, ‘impeaching’ Clinton would indeed be a stupid move on the part of Republicans.

Heavens no. Just keep pushing, needling, and leaning until she strokes out. Billy can push her around in a wheelchair. With a saggy face, tongue hanging out. It might be fun.

Unlike Obama...who wasn't able to effectively reach across the aisle....Hillary is a tireless policy wonk. She will do more to unite Congress than Obama could.

The GOP leadership prefer her to Trump. They won't be out for blood.

Better yet: Clinton is convicted in the Senate, clearing the way for Democrats to nominate a popular candidate in 2020 who can beat any Republican.

Yes, ‘impeaching’ Clinton would indeed be a stupid move on the part of Republicans.
is this a "red herring fallacy"?......
I refer to is as the wishful daydreams of a moron.

I can't believe that, in the very same year, both parties have put up such totally unfit candidates!
Given the regular appearance of shonky candidates, I guess it is inevitable that we'd eventually get to choose between two pariahs.
It's sad, but we'll have to bite the bullet and vote, anyhow.
Clinton vs. Trump: The Worst of All Worlds

is this a "red herring fallacy"?......
I refer to is as the wishful daydreams of a moron.
care to reply jones?.....gramps just called you a moron...is it true?.....

Forum List

Back