gloria allred, the bottomfeeder, is leading the charge against Trump

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
she has a history of political assassination attempts.

Greta Destroys Lib Hack Gloria Allred: "Gloria, This Is Almost ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../greta-van-susteren-destroys-gloria-allred-over-meg-w...
Oct 1, 2010 - Great blasted Allred for her despicable hit on Meg Whitman and for .... Synova, this was a JERRY BROWN/GLORIA ALLRED political HIT on ...

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../greta-van-susteren-destroys-gloria-allred-over-meg-w...
Oct 1, 2010 - Great blasted Allred for her despicable hit on Meg Whitman and for .... Synova, this was a JERRY BROWN/GLORIA ALLRED political HIT on ...

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif
This fails as a kill the messenger fallacy.

And the problem isn’t the allegations, the problem is the manner in which Trump is responding to the allegations – which is poorly, succeeding in only making matters worse for Trump.

Wasn't she leading the fake charge against Herman Caine?

Did she lose or something? Things got real quiet about that very important case for women's rights. Right after he dropped out of the race.

Something like that has been done to Dominique Strauss-Kahn in France, who wanted to run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president unlike a puppet Hollande who's rating is about 10% now!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

The Establishment/Wall Street and their "independent" Media will scramble not not allow somebody, who is not them, to win the Presidency. President Trump is their worst nightmare.

Wasn't she leading the fake charge against Herman Caine?

Did she lose or something? Things got real quiet about that very important case for women's rights. Right after he dropped out of the race.
Yes she was. She represented at least one of the women who accused Cain of molesting them. It was all bullshit, of course. She is one of the sleaziest lawyers in the business..

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif

And the problem isn’t the allegations, the problem is the manner in which Trump is responding to the allegations – which is poorly, succeeding in only making matters worse for Trump.
So in your mind it's not whether the allegations are true it's all about how you react to the charges. So I can make up anything I want and if you don't react like I think you should you're guilty.

C-Clayton Jones is a pedophile. I have several women now prepared to say as much that years ago he molested them. Women I paid to say as much. Now Jones, It doesn't matter if you're guilty or not, it's all in how you react that will determine your guilt. So what is your reaction going to be you pedophile child raping piece of human scum? I'm running this all day on the news networks just to reinforce my side of the story so you better get this reaction right, scumbag.

******I was informed I needed to change these accusations of no merrit or proof to something more acceptable to the special snowflakes of the liberal left. Apparently pedophile is too strong an offense to use as an example. So let's back this off to just rape, no children, just forcing yourself on some poor woman who's sole existence is nothing more than my political career and need to paint you as horrible as possible in order to win. I don't need to prove anything after all, it's all in how you react. Replace the charge with any crime you feel able to defend outside your safe space.

Last edited:
She stands up for women who need a voice and that's why right wingers hate her. Some of you need to remember that your own mothers, sisters, daughters and wives have no more voice than those coming forward to tell the truth about Trump.

Coming at it from another pov - Why not pretend you want to know about your candidate? (LOL)

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif
The video in your link doesn't work (at least for me). Here's another one, just in case.

She stands up for women who need a voice and that's why right wingers hate her. Some of you need to remember that your own mothers, sisters, daughters and wives have no more voice than those coming forward to tell the truth about Trump.

Coming at it from another pov - Why not pretend you want to know about your candidate? (LOL)
Your candidate is a proven rape enabler. Why do you want to ignore knowing that about the Clintons yet make it the standard for everyone else? If your mother, sister, daughter or wife was a Bill Clinton victim Hillary would be the first to stomp them into the ground. Gloria Allred would be first to the scene to back Hillary up.

Joined........Today lol

Dismissed

Your candidate is a proven rape enabler. Why do you want to ignore knowing that about the Clintons yet make it the standard for everyone else? If your mother, sister, daughter or wife was a Bill Clinton victim Hillary would be the first to stomp them into the ground. Gloria Allred would be first to the scene to back Hillary up.

A "rape enabler"?

Don't you mean Melania?

Think about it. Melania has been Trump's victim just as much as all the other women he has taken advantage of.

hqdefault.jpg

she is a pig.
R4V0G_s-200x150.gif

Gloria Alred fails as an honest lawyer fallacy.

First he bragged.
Then he lied.
Multiple recordings of him bragging about his conquests have been aired.
Every one of these women's statements has been corroborated by an eye-witness - Trump himself.

Even the right has to agree that everyone is guaranteed the same right to be heard. Don't you?

Forum List

Back