If he didn't try it, how would he know what he could do?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
In the "hot mic" revelations released from Access Hollywood last week, we heard Trump say:

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.​

Now just how would he know what they would "let" him do if he hadn't attempted to do it? The thing is that when an assault is committed, the victim didn't "let" the predator do it; the assaulter took the liberty of doing it and survived. That's very different from being welcomed to do "it," whatever "it" is.

It is preposterous to presume there is any truth in Trump's claiming he's not done the things noted above. The man could not possibly know that women would "let" him do those things had he not done them.

Oh boy, another one.
It's all the fascist democrats can do is to repeat the propaganda they are commanded to repeat.....

The email leaks are killing hitlery and they are all in a panic.....
They need the diversion and sycophants like the OP are more than willing to serve their masters who send out the monthly checks.

In the "hot mic" revelations released from Access Hollywood last week, we heard Trump say:

Trump: You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Now just how would he know what they would "let" him do if he hadn't attempted to do it? The thing is that when an assault is committed, the victim didn't "let" the predator do it; the assaulter took the liberty of doing it and survived. That's very different from being welcomed to do "it," whatever "it" is.

It is preposterous to presume there is any truth in Trump's claiming he's not done the things noted above. The man could not possibly know that women would "let" him do those things had he not done them.
Isn't it equally preposterous to presume that Trump has done these things? What you are saying is that we aren't to presume there is any truth in his claims that he hasn't gone ahead and grabbed, yet we are to presume he's telling the truth when the topic is his actions regarding beautiful women. Preposterous, indeed.

Last edited:
owebo, I have already pointed out to you that your throwing the term 'fascist' about, is sadly misdirected. As you are obviously too stupid to do your own research, here is what Wikipedia says:
"Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum"

Do you understand that? If not, reply, and I'll re-phrase it in words of less than two syllables.
If you do understand it, you will see that Fascism is, in fact much closer to your philosophy, than that of the Democrats.
Or you could take your normal stance, and say,
'Wikipedia is a Fascist organisation, and they're out to get us right-thinking people!'.

The ladies are coming out of the woodwork to tell the world that he did, indeed, do the things he bragged of. This is not easy for them. It's bringing up stuff from years ago that was not a huge deal when it happened, but boy, it is now. Trump's behavior wouldn't cause 1 out of 1000 women to go scrambling for a cop or a lawyer. It is just annoying, upsetting harassment that is not unusual. Now these ladies are getting their faces and names all over the national news and being called liars by millions of Trump supporters for their pains.
Good for them. Don't know if I would do it in their places, but you can all rest assured that there are many, many out there who are just keeping their mouths shut.
I don't think many women were fooled with his "it was just talk" excuse. We knew better.

Ah yes. Emboldened by an eleven year old recording of Trump remarking that the entertainment business has a steamy side, victims crawl out of the woodwork. One wonders why these victims hadn't sued Trump years ago for their silence. You know, deep pockets.

Donald Trump is slimy but this hyperventilation over his language and the fact that he is not a virgin is tiresome. We just learned from one of the leaked emails that Hillary's operatives want to stifle those Victorian minded Catholics. You know, mixed messages.

Ah yes. Emboldened by an eleven year old recording of Trump remarking that the entertainment business has a steamy side, victims crawl out of the woodwork. One wonders why these victims hadn't sued Trump years ago for their silence. You know, deep pockets.

Donald Trump is slimy but this hyperventilation over his language and the fact that he is not a virgin is tiresome. We just learned from one of the leaked emails that Hillary's operatives want to stifle those Victorian minded Catholics. You know, mixed messages.
An operative, not Hillary, made those remarks about Catholics. Campaigns target voting blocs and try to figure out how to sway them. It's how they roll. I would be interested in what the RNC has to say about some of these groups. I'm just SURE they are totally circumspect and respectful. LOL. Kind of unnecessary, actually, since their banner boy has already called Mexicans rapists and publicly, on tv, mocked a guy with a disability, dissed a POW, and alluded to Megyn Kelly having the rag on.
We don't NEED secret e-mails on the Republicans, I guess, come to think of it.

An operative, not Hillary, made those remarks about Catholics. Campaigns target voting blocs and try to figure out how to sway them. It's how they roll. I would be interested in what the RNC has to say about some of these groups. I'm just SURE they are totally circumspect and respectful. LOL. Kind of unnecessary, actually, since their banner boy has already called Mexicans rapists and publicly, on tv, mocked a guy with a disability, dissed a POW, and alluded to Megyn Kelly having the rag on.
We don't NEED secret e-mails on the Republicans, I guess, come to think of it.
Right, Podesta, Hillary's operative. That's what I said. And you may want to read that email. It was not about targeting voting blocs.WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Apparently you are comfortable with the whole- a guy with an R after his name is bad because he said the word p*ssy and how he could grab some, while the guy with the D after his name using the word p*ssy describing where he placed a cigar is none of our business.

Like I said. The same rules don't apply to everyone.

Forum List

Back