If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

lol... thanks but Ding is an idiot.

I just threw some money in your direction.

Don't think I didn't notice you squirreling away a few coins in your pocket before walking away.
Thanks. I'm actually long retired and quite comfortable, but I try hard not to kick gift horses in the teeth ;)

That shit wouldn't happen ever if people just did the will of God on earth as he did in heaven as shown in the fairy tale in genesis 3:14.
Well fuck man, nobody but you apparently knows what that is. Who wants to play that idiotic, rigged game?

Well fuck man, nobody but you apparently knows what that is. Who wants to play that idiotic, rigged game?

Its not a rigged game. Like Grumblenuts said, things are learned from "experience, perception, parents, elders, peers". and written down to educate children.

This is experience, hard learned lessons of the past, living among swine, serpents, the wild beasts of the field, wolves, vultures, sheep, goats, cattle, parasites, worms, bottom feeders, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, and creepy things that creep is what is written in scripture to educate their nomadic desert tent dwelling children about the harsh realities of this world.

Knowledge that is still relevant today.

If the instruction conveyed in 6000 year old children stories still remains above your grasp maybe you should try tap dancing for nickels.....

Last edited:

Don't think I didn't notice you squirreling away a few coins in your pocket before walking away.
seriously hob -
1628729225773.png

what is that ... not sure it's even 4th century ... sure you are reading that book or maybe some other version.

* just stick with the 1st and you'll be all fine.

Says the guy who won't accept my bull ring challenge.

Well fuck man, since I have explained the meaning of the figurative words and revealed the hidden subjects of the written Law in language simple enough for any child with a second grade education to comprehend many times I find your bewilderment astonishing, professor.

According to the revelation of Jesus, in Kosher law flesh is a metaphor for teaching, the described creatures whether clean or unclean are metaphors for human archetypes.

If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh (beliefs, teaching) of unclean creatures that do not ruminate (chew things over, think deeply) it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

this is not a game. It's the only way to understand and comply with the instruction of the law that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of eternal life here on earth while still in a physical body, whatever its condition.

Now you know.

If you remain confounded or if that was just too difficult for you to wrap your mind around I really don't give a shit.

well, since I have explained the meaning of the figurative words and revealed the hidden subjects of the written Law in language simple enough for any child with a second grade education to comprehend I find your bewilderment astonishing, professor.
Oh of course! Surely every christian agrees. Its all so simple! Follow Shaman Hobelim's ever changing rules, no problem! Maybe we should change the name of the religion to Hobelism.

Well fuck man, since I have explained the meaning of the figurative words and revealed the hidden subjects of the written Law in language simple enough for any child with a second grade education to comprehend many times I find your bewilderment astonishing, professor.

According to the revelation of Jesus, in Kosher law flesh is a metaphor for teaching, the described creatures whether clean or unclean are metaphors for human archetypes.

If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh (beliefs, teaching) of unclean creatures that do not ruminate (chew things over, think deeply) it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

this is not a game. It's the only way to understand and comply with the instruction of the law that leads to the fulfillment of the promise of eternal life here on earth while still in a physical body, whatever its condition.

Now you know.

If you remain confounded or if that was just too difficult for you to wrap your mind around I really don't give a shit.
Nobody really needs any of that nonsense. One can reason out far superior ethics and morals than they can get from any iron age allegory or anyones i terpretation of them.

Nobody really needs any of that nonsense. One can reason out far superior ethics and morals than they can get from any iron age allegory or anyones i terpretation of them.

Apparently you need that nonsense. And it's not about ethics or morals dimwit. Its about how to attain and preserve good mental health to maximize the good and minimize the evil in your experience of life on earth.

Do you swallow the teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate? Have you ever 'just believed' anything without thinking deeply about it?

If not then you are already complying with the instruction of that iron age law and you are actively using that nonsense in your life because of the wisdom of it.

:funnyface:

Last edited:
So that's what they always meant to imply by "God did it!" and "Because the Bible told me so!".. Jesus.. Who knew!

Yeah they try to force feed pure horseshit into young minds with that "Just believe" crap and then to make it stick they also tell children that any rational thought objection or question about that horseshit is a demonic attack from Satan himself which effectively turns the mind against itself until the ability to think and reason rationally, that which makes people human, is destroyed.

All in the name of the Lord of course. (for a nominal service charge, 10% of your income for life, and all of your children)

Last edited:
Pro tip: Nothing beats the "Sorry, I asked my pastor and he said I should.." excuse.

"Yeah, I waited till you were drunk, slipped you a rufie, plus a microdot for good measure, raped you twice, haha, then had you sign your car title over to me in exchange for a dollar at the tag place. Then left you, safe and sound, in the ditch to sleep it off. I may have neglected a few details but, sorry, it's out of my hands now :dunno:. My pastor says a contract is a contract . Oh well. God sure does work in mysterious ways, huh?!"

Last edited:
You guys should form a mob and work off some of that pent up anger. It's not good to hold it in.

Last edited:
You guys should form a mob and work off some of that pent up anger. It's not good to hold it in.

What anger? lol....Just because you feel like a jerk because of what is being said doesn't mean that anyone is angry. Do you think that some people are holding back something?? Really? lol

You are far more clueless than I imagined. Damn.

Form a mob? lol...

Vaffanculo a chi t’è morto.

What anger? lol....Just because you feel like a jerk because of what is being said doesn't mean that anyone is angry. Do you think that some people are holding back something?? Really? lol

You are far more clueless than I imagined. Damn.

Form a mob? lol...

Vaffanculo a chi t’è morto.

:lol:

Forum List

Back