If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

You didn't answer the question. You didn't tell me one thing about YOUR beliefs about God. You just bashed mine.

You can't answer questions about your beliefs because you don't believe in God.

You are such a despicable liar.

I have told you my beliefs about my God many times.

I'm done with you.

But thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of my God in giving the law which prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to comply.

Well done!

Last edited:

I have told you my beliefs about God many times.

I'm done with you.

But thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the law which prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to comply.

Well done!
Actually you haven't and you have no intention of ever doing so because you can't because you don't believe in a supernatural God.

This is just one more smoke screen to hide your true beliefs and allow you to continue to speak in a code intended to fooling others to think you do. Quite clever actually.

Which is why no one will ever see you arguing that God is all good and all powerful.

Fancy a raʊ?

Last edited:

I have told you my beliefs about God many times.

I'm done with you.

But thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the law which prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate and for you so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for failing to comply.

Well done!
You have been called out in the bull ring by me.

You have been called out in the bull ring by me.

Thats awesome but I have better things to do than to argue with a fool who is too stupid to realize that his professed beliefs and degrading practices have already been irrefutable extirpated by me.

Playtime is over.

Have a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Thats awesome but I have better things to do than to argue with a fool who is too stupid to realize that his professed beliefs and degrading practices have already been irrefutable extirpated by me.

Playtime is over.

Have a good drown as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.
You have been busted.

You have been busted.

lol...says the guy who openly celebrates the death of Jesus, brazenly defies the law of God, and deliberately desecrates the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, as an expression of religious devotion.... to evil.

lol...says the guy who openly celebrates the death of Jesus, brazenly defies the law of God, and desecrates the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, as a matter of religious devotion.
Cool story, bro.

That's exactly what I would expect a militant atheist whose mission was to subordinate Christianity would say.

Come see me in the bull ring.

Cool story, bro.

That's exactly what I would expect a militant atheist whose mission was to subordinate Christianity would say.

Come see me in the bull ring.

Face it ding. You have been chewed up and spit out.

I will leave your corpse unburied so that your bloody flesh will be stripped off your broken bones by the birds of the air.

Face it ding. You have been chewed up and spit out.

I will leave your corpse unburied so that your bloody flesh will be stripped off your broken bones by the birds of the air.
Says the guy who won't accept my bull ring challenge.

Perhaps God sets evolution in motion and intervenes when he see fit.

Like when you play SimCity. You put the basic infrastructure in place, zone areas for different purposes and set things in motion. When necessary you step in and make improvements or changes. You may have to build more fire stations to prevent catastrophes or add police when the crime rate jumps.

Perhaps God plays SimUniverse and enjoys it.

Evolution is not always a gradual process. It often moves in spurts. For example:

Perhaps God sets evolution in motion and intervenes when he see fit.

Like when you play SimCity. You put the basic infrastructure in place, zone areas for different purposes and set things in motion. When necessary you step in and make improvements or changes. You may have to build more fire stations to prevent catastrophes or add police when the crime rate jumps.

Perhaps God plays SimUniverse and enjoys it.

Evolution is not always a gradual process. It often moves in spurts. For example:

Punctuated equilibrium.

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
Science and the bible actually merge. The first nation mentioned in the bible was in Africa. The first king (Nimrod) was a Black African that built what we now call the middle east. Neanderthals are not homo sapiens sapiens. That is reserved for the people that are actually still alive on the planet.

Not all sins are crimes and vice-versa. That last quote from your religion allows God permission to disown people who do not abide by your religion. Sounds like a very judgemental human religion to me. John really had an agenda going there.
I disagree.

First of all I do not subscribe to any religion. I read the Bible and I comprehend. The Law is not human at all and it's not about crime and punishment. It's about cause and effect. In fact it goes against base human animal tendencies and was given by benevolent living beings from another sphere of higher intelligences not to allow God to disown people but to enlighten all people and enrich their lives on earth by teaching to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, the living and the dead. Concepts that were strange and unknown just 6,000 years ago in this world that was without shape or form and void and full of people with the form and shape of modern humans but with intelligences just slightly above that of a monkey.

And yeah, people must judge between good and evil, true and false, right and wrong, etc., and vigilantly stand guard over the sanctity of their own minds, always. Grow up. How else would anyone know the difference between an angel or a talking serpent, true love or a con ?

Last edited:
I disagree.

First of all I do not subscribe to any religion. I read the Bible and I comprehend. The Law is not human at all and it's not about crime and punishment. It's about cause and effect. In fact it goes against base human animal tendencies and was given by benevolent living beings from another sphere of higher intelligences not to allow God to disown people but to enlighten all people and enrich their lives on earth by teaching to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, the living and the dead. Concepts that were strange and unknown in a world that was without shape or form and void and full of people with the form and shape of modern humans but with an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey.

And yeah, people must judge between good and evil and vigilantly stand guard over the sanctity of their own minds, always. Grow up. How else would anyone know the difference between an angel or a talking serpent, true love or a con ?
Experience, perception, parents, elders, peers.. but life ultimately comes with no guarantees so shit happens regardless. No angels or talking serpents required.

Experience, perception, parents, elders, peers.. but life ultimately comes with no guarantees so shit happens regardless. No angels or talking serpents required.

you are wrong. As it is now talking serpents are treated like royalty and honesty is discouraged and even silenced often brutally.

That shit wouldn't happen ever if people just did the will of God on earth as he did in heaven as shown in the fairy tale in genesis 3:14.

Didn't you notice how dangerous it is for the stability and peace of this nation and the entire world when people are beguiled by just one talking serpent like legions were over the last few years ?

There is a plague of vipers slithering all over the world right now and you are oblivious.

Are you the reincarnation of Rip Van Winkle who slept through the American revolution?

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think we're going to convince each other of anything here, but I think you did well ignoring ding's silliness. :D

Somehow I don't think we're going to convince each other of anything here, but I think you did well ignoring ding's silliness. :D

lol... thanks but Ding is an idiot.

I just threw some money in your direction.

Don't think I didn't notice you squirreling away a few coins in your pocket before walking away.

Forum List

Back