If George Floyd Was a Good Citizen in Texas He Would Not Have Died in Minneapolis Ergo He is Responsible for His Own Death; Enter Politics

Bad cops and bad people attract each other.
Isn't it amazing how all these innocent people end up in the presence of the police. This guy was released from prison.....Didn't take him long to attract the police again.

Minor drug and theft charges.
There is a well known link between poverty and crime.
In general, crime is the fault of injustices in society, not individuals.
Then perhaps his parents should have found a fucking job and raised their goddamn son right. He had free will when he stuck that pistol in a pregnant woman's belly.

That is not well covered or explained, and certainly was not a major criminal act.
Pretty much insignificant.
Not at all as bad an a cop deliberately putting his knee across Floyd's throat.

He didn't campaign for the popular vote because that wouldn't put him in the white house.

Popular vote is irrelevant. How many times do we have to beat this dead horse?

We weren't discussing the EC, we were discussing what the people chose.

The people chose Hillary.

I don't like Trump, it does not at all follow that the people chose Hillary.
Hillary and Trump both knew there was an electoral college.
Trump appropriately campaigned then in order to hit all the states, while Hillary instead skipped most of the states and campaigned instead in mostly just the populous states like CA, NY, FL, etc.
Well of course then she will have more popular votes, but that does NOT mean the people wanted her to win. That just means she campaigned badly and made poor choices as far as how to campaign.
Trump clearly then campaigned better, and likely could have won more popular votes if he has also used the bad strategy of only campaigning in the most populous states.
Hillary knew about the EC, so then did not campaign correctly, and no one can claim she won anything.

Thug life and a thug ending.

I don't condone the manner in which it had ended, but.....it was a thug ending.
Ended with legal gangsters.
Not talking about "how" it ended but rather "why" it ended and how come the Black community will not take responsibility for producing criminals like Floyd, but instead try to make excuses and claim victimhood.
First off you come up with "if"

Try harder.

True.
Thinking that a repugnant thug like that could be a good citizen is nuts.

Isn't it amazing how all these innocent people end up in the presence of the police. This guy was released from prison.....Didn't take him long to attract the police again.

Psycho.

He died of a drug overdose-
There is no option to condone or not condone.
It just is.

Wrong.
There were 2 autopsies, and both concluded it was a homicide.
While a high level of drugs were found, there was no indication they had anything to do with is death.
Check PolitiFacts.

{...
As evidence, it cites comments from Andrew Baker, the chief medical examiner in Hennepin County, who performed an autopsy on Floyd. But Baker didn’t say that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

The medical examiner’s office ruled that the manner of Floyd’s death was homicide.

The cause of death, according to the medical examiner, was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." The report goes on to say that Floyd "experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.

What that means: Floyd’s heart stopped as Chauvin restrained him.

This blog post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
...}

He died of a drug overdose-
There is no option to condone or not condone.
It just is.

Wrong.
There were 2 autopsies, and both concluded it was a homicide.
While a high level of drugs were found, there was no indication they had anything to do with is death.
Check PolitiFacts.

{...
As evidence, it cites comments from Andrew Baker, the chief medical examiner in Hennepin County, who performed an autopsy on Floyd. But Baker didn’t say that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

The medical examiner’s office ruled that the manner of Floyd’s death was homicide.

The cause of death, according to the medical examiner, was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." The report goes on to say that Floyd "experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.

What that means: Floyd’s heart stopped as Chauvin restrained him.

This blog post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
...}

So uninformed

Last edited:

Psycho.

No a psycho is one who deliberately puts their knee on someone's neck until they stop breathing.

What privilege would that be, I've worked my ass off for everything I have. I've never collected unemployment and was never without a job for more than 2 weeks unless I chose to be. I've done jobs that would have you throwing up your guts, but I needed the work. So just stuff your ignorant commie terms.

Again, check your privilege.... The fact you could GET a job, that you aren't pulled over by cops because they feel like it, etc.

Fuck off and die commie, I got jobs because I was willing to take the ones most wouldn't do and as I got older I gained skills that employers needed. The fact that other people have a higher propensity for criminality than I do, is not due to my privilege, it's due to their bad decisions.

Then perhaps his parents should have found a fucking job and raised their goddamn son right. He had free will when he stuck that pistol in a pregnant woman's belly.

That is not well covered or explained, and certainly was not a major criminal act.

You lying son of a bitch, if you watch the videos his knee is not close to the criminals throat.

Trump appropriately campaigned then in order to hit all the states, while Hillary instead skipped most of the states and campaigned instead in mostly just the populous states like CA, NY, FL, etc.

Actually, what she did was assume that Americans weren't so stupid to elect a mutant like Trump... Yes, she should have spent more time in MI, PA and WI rather than trying to pick off Florida, AZ and GA.

The real problem Hillary had was not that Trump did anything "Brilliant". In fact, Trump got the same percentage of the vote Mitt Romney had gotten four years earlier... The same Inbred, Bible thumping rural morons who always show up for the Republicans.

The problem was, because the media had to "balance" every story about Trump's unfitness with "But Hillary has that Email thing, which is a big deal, for some reason." enough self-righteous assholes decided they could vote for Commie Jill Stein or Gary Roll Your Own Johnson, because, hey, all the polls said Hillary had this in the bag.

Well of course then she will have more popular votes, but that does NOT mean the people wanted her to win. That just means she campaigned badly and made poor choices as far as how to campaign.

Actually, if "None of the Above" was an option, that probably would have won. The problem was, people didn't like Hillary and weren't enthusastic about her... but most sensible people were shocked when Trump won, because the polls assured them that it wouldn't happen.

Trump clearly then campaigned better, and likely could have won more popular votes if he has also used the bad strategy of only campaigning in the most populous states.

Trump didn't campaign better. Trump probably never expected to win... this was just a big troll on his part. The last four years show this man never had a plan to actually be president.

Hillary knew about the EC, so then did not campaign correctly, and no one can claim she won anything.

She got more votes.
The people said "NO".

Fuck off and die commie, I got jobs because I was willing to take the ones most wouldn't do and as I got older I gained skills that employers needed. The fact that other people have a higher propensity for criminality than I do, is not due to my privilege, it's due to their bad decisions.

Guy, I doubt you ever went to bed hungry in your life.

Check your privilege.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
He didn't campaign for the popular vote because that wouldn't put him in the white house.

Popular vote is irrelevant. How many times do we have to beat this dead horse?

We weren't discussing the EC, we were discussing what the people chose.

The people chose Hillary.

Yep, it's like saying a football team won because they had the most yards.

Not how it works. yards don't win games, points do.

Check your privilege.

All that proves is how quickly you are willing to judge and what an ignorant fucking commie propagandist you are. FOAD

You lying son of a bitch, if you watch the videos his knee is not close to the criminals throat.

Anyone watching the video sees his shin right across the throat of George Floyd.
Not only that, but the cop also clearly is pressing on the carotid artery, deliberately trying to cause unconsciousness.
The knee may be on the ground, but the point of putting the knee there was to cause the leg blow the knee to intentionally cause death by an incredibly uncomfortable way.
It was not just deliberate murder, but torture.

Actually, what she did was assume that Americans weren't so stupid to elect a mutant like Trump... Yes, she should have spent more time in MI, PA and WI rather than trying to pick off Florida, AZ and GA.

The real problem Hillary had was not that Trump did anything "Brilliant". In fact, Trump got the same percentage of the vote Mitt Romney had gotten four years earlier... The same Inbred, Bible thumping rural morons who always show up for the Republicans.

The problem was, because the media had to "balance" every story about Trump's unfitness with "But Hillary has that Email thing, which is a big deal, for some reason." enough self-righteous assholes decided they could vote for Commie Jill Stein or Gary Roll Your Own Johnson, because, hey, all the polls said Hillary had this in the bag.

Actually, if "None of the Above" was an option, that probably would have won. The problem was, people didn't like Hillary and weren't enthusastic about her... but most sensible people were shocked when Trump won, because the polls assured them that it wouldn't happen.

Trump didn't campaign better. Trump probably never expected to win... this was just a big troll on his part. The last four years show this man never had a plan to actually be president.

She got more votes.
The people said "NO".

No, if there had not been an electoral college, then Trump would not have spent time in the rural states, and he also would have more popular votes then.
It is impossible to know if Trump would have won or lost in an election without the EC. But I think he probably would have won.

Hillary was a terrible candidate, worse than Sanders, Jill Stein, Warren, Gary Johnson, or even Trump.
Why? Because she support the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan on lies, the assassination of Qaddafi, the overthrow of democracy in Egypt, the attack on Assad, gun control, mandatory private health insurance, bailouts for wealthy, etc.
Never saw a worse candidate in all of history in the US.
You would have to go outside the US, to Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini to find a worse candidate.

Check your privilege.

But Hillary and Obama actually did nothing for poor people.
They did not say a word about ending the privilege of the wealthy getting tax exemptions for employer health benefits that poor don't get.
They never said a word about raising the minimum wage, which is now effectively lower than its ever been.
They never help any home owners being foreclosed after the 2008 real estate collapse.
They never stopped the murder of poor people who have to enlist in the military as a means of survival, and then are sent off to die in illegal foreign wars.

Forum List

Back