If George Floyd Was a Good Citizen in Texas He Would Not Have Died in Minneapolis Ergo He is Responsible for His Own Death; Enter Politics

Bad cops and bad people attract each other.
Isn't it amazing how all these innocent people end up in the presence of the police. This guy was released from prison.....Didn't take him long to attract the police again.

Minor drug and theft charges.
There is a well known link between poverty and crime.
In general, crime is the fault of injustices in society, not individuals.
Then perhaps his parents should have found a fucking job and raised their goddamn son right. He had free will when he stuck that pistol in a pregnant woman's belly.

Damn, you really are from the twilight zone. 10s of millions of poor people are law abiding and would never consider doing what Floyd did.

Check your privilege
We all have the privilege of being born in the greatest nation on earth with the most economic and educational opportunities on earth. It's a matter of how you use it. We have no natural born "victims" in the United States.

Who said they should....? How does that question apply to Floyd?

Do you understand that the cops did not kill Floyd? He died from ingesting 2X the lethal amount of fentanyl......he was dead before the cops arrived and died all on his own. Nothing they did killed him.

Wow, you live in your own little world, don't you , Dick Tiny?

As evidence, it cites comments from Andrew Baker, the chief medical examiner in Hennepin County, who performed an autopsy on Floyd. But Baker didn’t say that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

The medical examiner’s office ruled that the manner of Floyd’s death was homicide.

The cause of death, according to the medical examiner, was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." The report goes on to say that Floyd "experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.

Yeah...until the toxicology report came back showing 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.......the cops could have stayed at the station house and the criminal would have died anyway from the over dose....you moron.

He swallowed it because it was the only way he could get rid of the evidence. Screen shot from the police body cam. His drug baggie can clearly be seen.

Ef9tBcGVoAA__yB.png

Damn, you really are from the twilight zone. 10s of millions of poor people are law abiding and would never consider doing what Floyd did.

Check your privilege

What privilege would that be, I've worked my ass off for everything I have. I've never collected unemployment and was never without a job for more than 2 weeks unless I chose to be. I've done jobs that would have you throwing up your guts, but I needed the work. So just stuff your ignorant commie terms.

Yeah...until the toxicology report came back showing 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system.......the cops could have stayed at the station house and the criminal would have died anyway from the over dose....you moron.

Except the coroner found he died from being strangled to death, not from the supposed fentanyl.

Incidently, the report just said it was in his system, not that it was a fatal dose.

These cops are soooooo going to prison, where they belong.

What privilege would that be, I've worked my ass off for everything I have. I've never collected unemployment and was never without a job for more than 2 weeks unless I chose to be. I've done jobs that would have you throwing up your guts, but I needed the work. So just stuff your ignorant commie terms.

Again, check your privilege.... The fact you could GET a job, that you aren't pulled over by cops because they feel like it, etc.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
We all have the privilege of being born in the greatest nation on earth with the most economic and educational opportunities on earth. It's a matter of how you use it. We have no natural born "victims" in the United States.

Again, spoken like a white person....

Yes, America is kind of awesome, if you are white. If you aren't... not so much.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Again, spoken like a white person....

Yes, America is kind of awesome, if you are white. If you aren't... not so much.

I guess being president for 8 years is a bottom feeder job then huh

The black guy became president after the privileged white guy fucked everything up.

He came in, saved the economy, got the country back on it's feet...

And you guys were so angry you put another privileged white guy in there who fucked everything up even worse.

1609518377668.png

The black guy became president after the privileged white guy fucked everything up.

And you guys were so angry you put another privileged white guy in there who fucked everything up even worse.

View attachment 435917

Got it back on its feet after fucking it up. The slowest recovery in the history of the country thus why Trump got elected and not Hillary who openly ran on "continuing Obama's legacy."

Guess America decided they had enough of that legacy.

Got it back on its feet after fucking it up. The slowest recovery in the history of the country thus why Trump got elected and not Hillary who openly ran on "continuing Obama's legacy."

Guess America decided they had enough of that legacy.

Trump lost by 3 million votes.

He wasn't "elected".

He didn't campaign for the popular vote because that wouldn't put him in the white house.

Popular vote is irrelevant. How many times do we have to beat this dead horse?

The OP is a racist lying son-of-a-bitch.

He deserves everything that's coming to him.

And he will get it.

Yep, in general our resident Trumpettes are more than mildly racist. This is the same crowd that told us Eric Garner deserved to be choked to death for selling loosie cigarettes. Had Eric been a white Trump supporter, they'd still be bitching about it.

View attachment 435917

A perfect representation ^ of our steady devolution into complete idiocy.
The movie Idiocracy comes to mind.

335138cde9a84bfa26013c98ddd7812c.jpg

Forum List

Back