If George Floyd Was a Good Citizen in Texas He Would Not Have Died in Minneapolis Ergo He is Responsible for His Own Death; Enter Politics

Yeah, most certainly in areas that are Democratic strongholds. My area is staunch Republican and thus not poor.

Except you won't tell us where it is, so we can examine it.

Right, why reward successful folks. Let’s reward unsuccessful folks. Equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity is what you guys want. It is anti-American and idiotic.

You show me a "successful" folk, I'll show you an asshole who fucked over a lot of people who did the actual work.

View attachment 437518

Congrats...I notice many of the suburbs in and around Chicago itself are near the top of the list. I would personally lump all of those together.

I'm sure you would, Cleetus, they done der didn't teach you geography or statistics in home school!

You sound very petty and jealous.
jealousy is a major plank in the democrat platform

I don’t need to do any more math you imbecile. More whites are shot than blacks every year. You are too stupid to realize it. I don’t expect a Democrat to have enough sense to figure that out.

Whites are 70% of the population, but only represent 36% of those shot by cops... Yes, we really do have a problem here.

View attachment 437950

View attachment 437949

What does percentage of population have to do with anything? It has more to do with the number of police encounters coupled with resisting arrest. Yes, if you are black you are more likely to have a police encounter because a much higher percentage of blacks commit crimes. If you are a law-abiding black citizen you are lumped into this statistic. Being black alone doesn’t mean you are more or less likely to get shot. This is just another one of those cases where the MSM has framed a narrative that white-guilt ridden folks like yourself are brainwashed to absorb.

Why dod you think Asians are at the bottom of this graph? Do you think it is purely coincidental that they are also at the bottom of those who commit crimes and resist arrest? Weird huh?

What does percentage of population have to do with anything? It has more to do with the number of police encounters coupled with resisting arrest. Yes, if you are black you are more likely to have a police encounter because a much higher percentage of blacks commit crimes.

No, you are more likely to because police profile blacks and violate their civil rights.

If you are a law-abiding black citizen you are lumped into this statistic. Being black alone doesn’t mean you are more or less likely to get shot. This is just another one of those cases where the MSM has framed a narrative that white-guilt ridden folks like yourself are brainwashed to absorb.

Or we just look at cases like Tamir Rice, Laquan McDonald, Eric Garner, Jacob Blake and see egregious police conduct.

Now, does this happen to white folks, too? I guess. And when it does, white folks should be just as angry about it. But it doesn't register because the microaggression of profiling and DWB's aren't a part of the everyday white experience.

Why dod you think Asians are at the bottom of this graph? Do you think it is purely coincidental that they are also at the bottom of those who commit crimes and resist arrest? Weird huh?

OR they are such a small percentage of the population.

But you guys love the "Good minority" narrative, don't you. "See, this minority that has never really experienced institutionalized and historic racism, look how well behaved they are."

I don't know why there are still people out there that is still pushing this narrative that a fictitious character was killed by police officers. They have technology that you can swap faces. Making it seem as if this person was murdered at the Lorraine motel.
There never was a George Floyd. And who in the hell will give a name like that to a child? The name it self sounds so fictitious.

Forum List

Back