If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

Yeah let's unleash chaos on society! Fuck yeah!
No that isnt happening.

Mark this on your calendars everyone...

..................... I agree.

>>>>
You probably dont.
I am ridiculing your suggestions. Leaving women with no source of income on which to raise kids, especialy after perhaps they sacrificed and struggled to put their husbands through medical school etc, just isnt going to happen and isnt right anyway.
Getting government out of marriage is a bumper sticker slogan for the narco-libertarian crowd. Nothing more.

No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.
I am ridiculing your suggestions. Leaving women with no source of income on which to raise kids, especialy after perhaps they sacrificed and struggled to put their husbands through medical school etc, just isnt going to happen and isnt right anyway.
Getting government out of marriage is a bumper sticker slogan for the narco-libertarian crowd. Nothing more.

As long as government is involved with marriage then you will have to accept gay "Marriage". Can you accept that?

No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.

As long as government is involved with marriage then you will have to accept gay "Marriage". Can you accept that?
I dont have to accept anything.
I sure dont have to play pretend and play act that men are really women and women are really men.
The fags are going to lose at the Supreme Court and they will kick it back to the states, each state deciding on its own what marriage is. The way it's supposed to be.

No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.

I don't know why you think I wouldn't.

As you point out marriage is a stabilizing factor for family units (which can be just the spouses or spouses and their children), it smooths the way for many legal interactions with the rest of society, and it provides not only benefits be legal obligations for mutual support between the parties.

I agree that the bumper-sticker mentality people haven't really thought through what they are asking for.

Do you have a problem with someone that agrees with you?

>>>>

No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.

I sure dont have to play pretend and play act that men are really women and women are really men.
The fags are going to lose at the Supreme Court and they will kick it back to the states, each state deciding on its own what marriage is. The way it's supposed to be.

While agree with you on states rights, as long as the government is involved with "Marriage" then you will have to deal with gay "Marriage". That is the far left plan when they hijacked the cause, although the far left did this to get into the churches and their money..

No that isnt happening.

>>>>
You probably dont.

While agree with you on states rights, as long as the government is involved with "Marriage" then you will have to deal with gay "Marriage". That is the far left plan when they hijacked the cause, although the far left did this to get into the churches and their money..
I dont have to deal with it at all. I live in a state that passed a constitutional amendment defining marriage as one man one woman by over 80%. It is one of the few states that has never registered a gay marriage. Remind me why some judge somewhere in Ohio can overturn the decision of 80% of the voters? And dont play the Civil Rights card. That's already maxxed out.

I'm 100% against the government telling someone they have to marry anyone - whether they be straight or gay.

>>>>

Oh so you want to change the tax code as well and make it fair for everyone right?
It is fair for everyone. Want benefits? Marry someone of the opposite sex. Anyone can do that. Just like anyone can qualify for farm benefits by being a farmer. Or qualify for tax credits by installing some solar shit or other in their homes.
If you object to the tax code being used for social engineering, fine. But that's how things are.

>>>>
You probably dont.

I dont have to deal with it at all. I live in a state that passed a constitutional amendment defining marriage as one man one woman by over 80%. It is one of the few states that has never registered a gay marriage. Remind me why some judge somewhere in Ohio can overturn the decision of 80% of the voters? And dont play the Civil Rights card. That's already maxxed out.

Yes we know the far left loves to legislate form the bench. Although it is not a true civil rights issue, it will always be an issue that the far left can use. So they can play all the other cards.

So either you have to get the government out of the business of "Marriage" or you have to get the far left out of politics..

You probably dont.

Yes we know the far left loves to legislate form the bench. Although it is not a true civil rights issue, it will always be an issue that the far left can use. So they can play all the other cards.

So either you have to get the government out of the business of "Marriage" or you have to get the far left out of politics..
Im good with the latter.

You probably dont.

Just terrible, the day someone ask for equality in the USA.....

I'm 100% against the government telling someone they have to marry anyone - whether they be straight or gay.

>>>>

Oh so you want to change the tax code as well and make it fair for everyone right?
It is fair for everyone. Want benefits? Marry someone of the opposite sex. Anyone can do that. Just like anyone can qualify for farm benefits by being a farmer. Or qualify for tax credits by installing some solar shit or other in their homes.
If you object to the tax code being used for social engineering, fine. But that's how things are.

Well actually the tax code allows for two people living together to get the same benefits.

Two non married people (even one man and one woman) can adopt children for the tax benefits.

In your will you can specify who gets your social security money.

Why have government involved in "Marriage" when all those things that so many believe are automatic, no longer exist?

You dont know what equality means.

Equality does not exist in nature, so why ask for something that truly does not exist except in a political religious cult talking point?

>>>>

Well actually the tax code allows for two people living together to get the same benefits.

Two non married people (even one man and one woman) can adopt children for the tax benefits.

In your will you can specify who gets your social security money.

Why have government involved in "Marriage" when all those things that so many believe are automatic, no longer exist?
Not really.
Spouses can pass property to each other via inheritance tax free. Spouses cannot be compelled to testify against each other. Spousal property gets favorable treatment in bankruptcy. The list is long.
And in case someone thinks incest is off the table, why? Once you make the argument that anyone can marry anyone then incest becomes natural. And it's not all one eyed retards in KY either.
Consider an older couple with one child. The husband is a multi millionaire. He dies and his wife inherits his estate tax free. Now she's got a problem. When she dies the estate will gte hit with large taxes. So what to do? Aha! She'll marry her son and get the spousal exemption for him. Problem solved.

Equality does not exist in nature, so why ask for something that truly does not exist except in a political religious cult talking point?
Man has created his own nature, outside of the law of nature....

Forum List

Back