If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

I'm fine with the state not recognizing any marriage.
But then what do you do about alimoney, divorce settlement, adoption, paternity, bankruptcy and inheritance?

• Banned
Gay Marriage Scares Oklahoma Rep So Much He Proposes Banning All Marriages

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:
Really? Why not? The Government may reject any support for "legal families". moreover social programs for these families are senseless. I am interested What would you say about Christian wedding ceremony as a religious tradition??
No problem. We got married in a Christian wedding ceremony a decade before we could marry legally. It's funny that anyone would think that getting rid of legalized marriage and going to religious weddings only would stop gay marriage.

Why do we buy a license to get married? What test did I pass to get it?

Maybe if we forced people to take a test, the divorce rate would not be over 50%.

Really, why should the government care if a polygamist gets married or some guy wants to marry his car? Further, why should they be given government perks for it?

Marriage Is just a further extension of the entitlement crowd. Why should a single person be treated any differently?

But then what do you do about alimoney, divorce settlement, adoption, paternity, bankruptcy and inheritance?

Fuck the lawyers, that's what.

I mean really, what is in your name is yours. What you wish to will to others is theirs.

As for parents, you are both equally responsible. This is not rocket science.

• Banned

Maybe if we forced people to take a test, the divorce rate would not be over 50%.

Really, why should the government care if a polygamist gets married or some guy wants to marry his car? Further, why should they be given government perks for it?

Marriage Is just a further extension of the entitlement crowd. Why should a single person be treated any differently?
I wonder what all married people think of that comment.

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:
Really? Why not? The Government may reject any support for "legal families". moreover social programs for these families are senseless. I am interested What would you say about Christian wedding ceremony as a religious tradition??
No problem. We got married in a Christian wedding ceremony a decade before we could marry legally. It's funny that anyone would think that getting rid of legalized marriage and going to religious weddings only would stop gay marriage.

Answer the question, why should the state be involved in marriage? Why do you want Big Brother in the bedroom?

You'd replace it with "domestic partnerships" which would be offshoots of business law. Any people could register as domestic partners but there wouldnt be many benefits. Remove all benefits of marriage as well as marriage.
Fuck the gays.

I wonder what all married people think of that comment.

Outraged. They want their slice of the pie.

That's really what politics is all about. You put your support behind certain people so those people will give you special rights over others.

If politicians treated everyone equally then why in the hell would I send them any money?

Turner’s proposal underscores the real motivation behind the movement to ban same-sex marriage. Clearly Turner is less interested in preserving the sanctity of “traditional marriage” than he is in punishing gay people. He would sooner deny every couple the right to marry than allow same-sex partners to wed one another.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

I mean really, what is in your name is yours. What you wish to will to others is theirs.

As for parents, you are both equally responsible. This is not rocket science.
Typical response from the narco-libertarian crowd. If they didnt go off half cocked they'd go off no-cocked.

You'd replace it with "domestic partnerships" which would be offshoots of business law. Any people could register as domestic partners but there wouldnt be many benefits. Remove all benefits of marriage as well as marriage.
Fuck the gays.

No, no, fuck lawyers.

That is the main reason this will never work, lawyers are the task masters. They make the laws, interpret the laws, and defend/prosecute people regarding the laws. Why on earth would the do something like get out of the marriage business when there is all that money to be made?

Fuck the gays.

Love it when a homophobe accidentally tells the truth about his own desires.

Answer the question, why should the state be involved in marriage? Why do you want Big Brother in the bedroom?
Does a legal marriage put Big Brother in the bedroom? So they check to see if someone is actually consummating their marriage now?

Fuck the gays.

Love it when a homophobe accidentally tells the truth about his own desires.
Because it increases your chances to score?

Forum List

Back