If Florida Were A Nation, U.S. Would Consider A COVID Travel Ban: Doc

This is the same BS as Trump getting covid right before the election.

THEY CONTROL the test.

You "have covid" when they want you to...

You fascist treasonous fuckheads do not like DeSantis.
You see it's like this, some people need someone to tell them when to shit and the ply to use when wiping. Even though most of the time it breaks through and gets on their fingers. But it is still better than them shitting them self and biting their fingernails completes their hygiene.

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

Its a good job that Florida has such a responsible governor who is taking every protective measure to protect people..
Are things still tits up in England?...lol

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

Its a good job that Florida has such a responsible governor who is taking every protective measure to protect people..
It would be a good idea (if it were possible) to seal the Florida border right now.

There are a lot of Floridians who will be happy to hear the “snowbirds” are staying away this year. I don’t feel that way as I realize tourists help me live in a state with no income taxes.

However many times in Florida while sitting in a traffic jam I have look around and realized that most of the cars stuck with me come from Ohio and Michigan.

I drove I-75 South out of Georgia about nine days ago. It was a Sunday afternoon. The road was congested as hell. Like stop and go congested from Gainesville to the Wildwood turnoff. Most of the cars were out of state.

We are flooded with assholes from "upnorth" and the Joe Dufus Illegals. That's what is infecting the state.

Yeah, DeSantis loves that long arm of the gubmit.
You only cate about the china virus when you can attack repubs

but your guy biden is allowing illegal aliens into the US and then bussing them and their diseases all over the US

an issue that you care nothing about because it implicates biden

Forum List

Back