NAACP issues travel warning about Florida

"Once again, hate-inspired state leaders have chosen to put politics over people. Governor Ron DeSantis and the state of Florida have engaged in a blatant war against principles of diversity and inclusion and rejected our shared identities to appeal to a dangerous, extremist minority," said Chair of the NAACP Board of Directors, Leon Russell. "We will not not allow our rights and history to be held hostage for political grandstanding. The NAACP proudly fights against the malicious attacks in Florida, against Black Americans. I encourage my fellow Floridians to join in this fight to protect ourselves and our democracy."

^^^This racist piece of shit LIVES IN FLORIDA!

LOL

So, Tourism is a major industry in Florida supporting millions

As a result of DeSantis policies

Blacks are boycotting the state
LGBTQ community is boycotting
Conservatives are refusing to visit Disney
Disney cancelled a $1 billion investment

If these are his decisions, is THIS the man we want as President?

He's scamming you, retard. The guy LIVES in Florida.

You're a fucking mark.

So I guess you skipped school the day they taught about "per capita"
You should contact IM2 - maybe you can try to learn it together.
Per capita isn’t the total non math person. MORE actual violent Crimes are committed by whites than blacks. The last time ANYONE looked, that means the cost to society is greater based upon the ACTUAL TOTAL NUMBER OF OCCURRENCES. You’re math illiterate.

I heard that too, that is hilarious. Maybe he doesn't want leftist trash here either
He doesn't want his house broken into, his daughter raped and his local Target to be looted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He doesn't want his house broken into, his daughter raped and his local Target to be looted.

All good examples of why a Democrat wouldn't want Democrats here either, at least the Democrats paying attention

Per capita isn’t the total non math person. MORE actual violent Crimes are committed by whites than blacks. The last time ANYONE looked, that means the cost to society is greater based upon the ACTUAL TOTAL NUMBER OF OCCURRENCES. You’re math illiterate.
Of course the TOTAL # is higher for whites - there are 5x as many whites as blacks.

See DOJ Crime Statistics re Homicides:

Per the DOJ: "When the race of the offender was known, 55.9 percent were Black or African American, 41.1 percent were White, and 3.0 percent were of other races."

13% of the population commits over half of all murders but you think WHITES are the problem?
Dumb ass

Forum List

Back