If everyone has to wear a mask.....ummm...where exactly will we get them?

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

this is why we don't trust government....
I'm not wearing any face mask at all. Especially reused mask that traps germs and bacteria inside of the material. These people are trying to make sure that you all get sick. Reused face mask increases the chance of catching any viruses. And you guys are the damn fools to believe them. Mask should only be worn an hour. After that, it should be tossed away or washed in bleach before reusing it again.
You guys are very pathetic by listening to these fools that are trying to get you sick. Wearing the same face mask daily will lower your immune system, and put you in a hospital. If you want to walk around covering your mouth. Just get yourselves a few small paper bags, and breathe through them. But every hour toss the old bag away and then cover your mouths with a new bag.
But if you stay away from foods with GMO ingredients and consume lots of vitamin C daily. That you shouldn't be able to get sick from this virus,
You guys seriously needs to stop listening to these fools and their Russia stories.

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.
How horrible!! The government wants to protect you from a deadly virus!
By stripping you of your constitutional rights and driving you to bankruptcy

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

They aren't doing that to me.

Maybe it's just happening to to you?

well whoopi fuckng do..
They are doing it to All Americans who are told they cannot attend church
They are doing to all Americans that have had their jobs deemed non-essential and cannot go to work. Just happy that you are an independently wealthy atheist

well whoopi fuckng do..
They are doing it to All Americans who are told they cannot attend church
They are doing to all Americans that have had their jobs deemed non-essential and cannot go to work. Just happy that you are an independently wealthy atheist
No they aren't.

It's just you.

you can make your own mask at home, it is much better than no mask

Wear a cloth mask is same as wearing no mask. It may protect you from dust or some bacteria. But it won't protect you from virus. On top of that you'll be more likely to touch you face with a mask so it's increasing that risk.

yea, left wingers should not make their own masks

So what do you prefer a Lone Ranger or a Zorro mask?

I prefer the Lone Ranger mask......wait that only covers the eyes

lonerangermaskjhdhkjh.jpg

Easy Peasy - One of these will protect you just as well as an N95! :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016C9GLBY/?tag=ff0d01-20

You will get them from

1585935297349.png

after they've rubbed their feet all over.........

1585935411066.png

You are confused about the type of masks being suggested for different purposes. You are not
intelligent enough to understand.

The masks that "everyone" should wear are simple and can be made at home or using a bandana or a scarf will work. These
are NOT the kind of masks which health care pros need and which are in short supply.

Learn. Then type.

Last edited:
w
Use a scarf or a bandana.
Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.
You can use fabric with a piece of air filter inserted and elastic straps to hold it tight to your face...there are videos on youtube showing how to make them...
Apparently you have no clue nor do the idiots on that website. The only good those sorts of masks do are for infected people who are sneezing and coughing they do limit the range of the aerosol spray emitted from infected people to some extent. However those folks have no damn business at all running around in public in any kind of getup.

Dumb ass. Most infected people are not symptomatic. So...these masks will stop THEM from spreading.

You fucks are just fucking wrong about everything.

You are confused about the type of masks being suggested for different purposes. You are not
intelligent enough to understand.

The masks that "everyone" should wear are simple and can be made at home or using a bandana or a scarf will work. These
are NOT the kind of masks which we health care pros need and which are in short supply.

Learn. Then type.
And those are nothing but eyewash for sheeple like yourself. Idiot!

w
Use a scarf or a bandana.
Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.
You can use fabric with a piece of air filter inserted and elastic straps to hold it tight to your face...there are videos on youtube showing how to make them...
Apparently you have no clue nor do the idiots on that website. The only good those sorts of masks do are for infected people who are sneezing and coughing they do limit the range of the aerosol spray emitted from infected people to some extent. However those folks have no damn business at all running around in public in any kind of getup.

Dumb ass. Most infected people are not symptomatic. So...these masks will stop THEM from spreading.

You fucks are just fucking wrong about everything.
BULLSHIT! If they are asymptomatic then they are not coughing and sneezing so those types of masks do NOTHING! Now whose the dumbass, asshole?

Forum List

Back