If everyone has to wear a mask.....ummm...where exactly will we get them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

this is why we don't trust government....

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.

Where do masks come from? Maskachusetts.

--- which proves they're "made by the democrat [sic] party". That's where you're going with this, right?

Where do masks come from? Maskachusetts.

--- which proves they're "made by the democrat [sic] party". That's where you're going with this, right?
Well Progs won't be getting it from the pillow guy!

you can make your own mask at home, it is much better than no mask

1585868468316.png

I've read that wearing plastic disposable gloves is more important than masks....both are ok...

But I am wearing plastic gloves, if I have to go out briefly.:)

Use a scarf or a bandana.
Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.

Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.
You can use fabric with a piece of air filter inserted and elastic straps to hold it tight to your face...there are videos on youtube showing how to make them...

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.
I wish there were a vaccine for it. :-(

You can use fabric with a piece of air filter inserted and elastic straps to hold it tight to your face...there are videos on youtube showing how to make them...

That might just beat a blank.

w
Apparently you have no clue nor do the idiots on that website. The only good those sorts of masks do are for infected people who are sneezing and coughing they do limit the range of the aerosol spray emitted from infected people to some extent. However those folks have no damn business at all running around in public in any kind of getup.

Forum List

Back