If everyone has to wear a mask.....ummm...where exactly will we get them?

I use n95 at my job, so I buy bulk. I purchesed cases of them, but I never wear them anywhere but at work.

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

this is why we don't trust government....

Once the mask is used once it becomes a germ carrying rag. Not only are they an effective against the spread of the virus the may actually cause a more rapid spread.

Jo

Once we're through with all the masks we'll be using, you can use them for a diaper for your pet chicken.

1585887568436.png

I guess 3m was sending them to China...Trump shut that down today...this is what is wrong with global corporations...they are all about numbers not anything resembling patriotism...its sad to see what the last 4 presidents and house and senate leaders have allowed to happen....

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

you can make your own mask at home, it is much better than no mask

If you can find elastic. Everywhere is out right now. Fortunately I was able to get some made with what I had on hand for a hospice

Where do masks come from? Maskachusetts.

--- which proves they're "made by the democrat [sic] party". That's where you're going with this, right?
Well Progs won't be getting it from the pillow guy!
There you go, Mike Lindell is going to start making super soft masks from that cotton from the Island of Geeza or something.

Use a scarf or a bandana.
Do you have any fucking notion whatsoever of how friggin small a corona virus cell is? Try 20–140 nm. That's nano meters or 0.000,000, 020 to 0.000,000,140 meters. In short you can't even see it with the most powerful optical microscope avaliable. It takes an electron microscope to see one. Now compare that to the openings in a piece of cloth than are clearly visible with the naked unaided human eye. What good is your bandana gonna do or the idiotic dust and surgical masks that a lot of idiots are running around with on their faces? Answer, not one little bitty bit.
The analogy I've been using is trying to shift flour with a piece of chicken wire but even that doesn't come close to describe the actual size disparity. We're talking about several orders of magnitude here. One order of magnitude is a factor of a thousand.
You dont know what the h ell you are talking about.

The smallest viruses in the 20-40 nm range are no threat to anyone, some say that they are not even viruses. They pretty much only affect birds and fish.

2019-nCoV also has enveloped virions that measure approximately 50–200 nm in diameter with a single positive-sense RNA genome.

Coronavirus virions are spherical with diameters of approximately 125 nm as depicted in recent studies by cryo-electron tomography and cryo-electron microscopy

Scarves work because
1) they keep you from touching your face as much
2) cover a larger area
3) catch the moisture particles that carry the virus and which are much larger than the virus itself.

Last edited:

If you can find elastic. Everywhere is out right now. Fortunately I was able to get some made with what I had on hand for a hospice

You can find some medic al masks, but you cant look for the same phrases that everyone else is using, i.e. N95 respirators.

I found these looking through French Ebay postings.

They are rated N100 US equivalent and KN95 by Chinas rating system. You can get them between April 20 to May 13.

Also, some athletic maskss that are designed primarily to filter out gaseous polutants are rated at N99 or N100, but they are pricier, but you can still get them.

I've read that wearing plastic disposable gloves is more important than masks....both are ok...

But I am wearing plastic gloves, if I have to go out briefly.:)
Gloves don’t do anything. The virus spreads by air. Just wash your hands after being out and touching things.

Wear a cloth mask is same as wearing no mask. It may protect you from dust or some bacteria. But it won't protect you from virus. On top of that you'll be more likely to touch you face with a mask so it's increasing that risk.

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.
I wish there were a vaccine for it. :-(
WHen you watch it kill a few u won't wish it then this is NOT America keep reminding yourself of that.

Forced vaccines WE did not fight for STALIN? you can take it but this FORCED BS. it's too bad the mass of asses can't stand together for this as they do for a gawd dam TV on black Friday.

Forced vaccines is what saved the population for illnesses like polio, small pox and the measles.

I don't know about you but I like not having a limp from polio like my grandma did.

Forum List

Back