If everyone has to wear a mask.....ummm...where exactly will we get them?

So what do you prefer a Lone Ranger or a Zorro mask?

Or one could go for all over protection wearing a burka...

th.jpeg

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

this is why we don't trust government....

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.
I wish there were a vaccine for it. :-(
WHen you watch it kill a few u won't wish it then this is NOT America keep reminding yourself of that.

Forced vaccines WE did not fight for STALIN? you can take it but this FORCED BS. it's too bad the mass of asses can't stand together for this as they do for a gawd dam TV on black Friday.

Florida Law regarding masks: No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.

We are generally out of all sorts of masks due to the demand in Hospitals and other places....if the government orders people to wear masks...where will they get them.......

Ohhhhhh, I get it....it becomes a confined to your home without having to order people to be confined to your home......you can't be in public without a mask.....so you are essentially confined to your home....

It must suck to be that paranoid.

Yeah and the ass holes think the forced vaccines for this aren't coming too. parasitic idiots.

I posted the vid over on someones post here LOL.
How horrible!! The government wants to protect you from a deadly virus!

I'm about to create TWO (2, liberals) great shortages so listen up and profit!

Bananas.

Duct tape.

No mask?
No problem.

Shoved a (peeled) banana up each nostril and cover your mouth with duct tape. Works especially well for the most liberal of Democrats.
You republicans will have to stuff them up your butts to get to your nose.

WASHINGTON — The White House is expected to announce a new policy, based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, that would urge Americans to wear cloth masks in an effort to prevent coronavirus spread, according to a federal official familiar with the policy.

This is to control you.......
This is to see how far theyi can push you.........
This is to force vaccinate you in the up coming weeks...........

This is to take away more rights and freedoms you use to have......

You will have to have PERMISSION TO LEAVE YOUR HOME OTHER WISE YOU CAN'T

THIS IS YOUR 911 YOU HAVE LOST IT IS NOW
ENDGAME IF YOU DO NOT WAKE THE HELL UP THIS IS IT!

By keeping you afraid they can control you if you do not OBEY you get nailed LOOK AT CHINA and their social credit scoring..

BUT WAIT THERE ARE NO MASK LEFT BAHAAHHAA!!!.

Make them if you have to.If needle and thread are not part of the things you keep in your house,You are probably screwed already.

You can easily make a mask from paper towels with inserted toilet paper and anti-germ wipes ... If you can find them!
Seriously, I was in California last year during those fires and have N95 masks that became useful this year.
The joke is on everyone who criticized Californian residents for living there!

Last edited:
I was early on smart and proactive.
I got masks.
Had enuff to get my neighbors to deliver 54 eggs to my house 2 weeks ago!
They love their masks!
I got an Iron Man! I wanted a Captain America, but this one is pretty cool too.

Forum List

Back